Search results

1. Bristle Hound

Spotted - Mk6 Ibiza

Saw my first mk6 Ibiza today A 18 reg desire red 5 door FR Looked stunning IMHO
  2. Bristle Hound

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Pic's only please Don't forget to hide the number plates peoples
  3. Bristle Hound

Cupra 300 - Extended Electronic Differential Lock Strength (XDS)

Can I adjust the electronic differential lock strength (XDS) from the MMI? It is available to adjust via the Carista app but I'm just wondering whether I can do it via the MMI TIA
  4. Bristle Hound

New Car Detail - Mystery Blue Mk3 SEAT Leon Cupra 300 5 Door

I asked the Dealer to the leave the car 'as is' other than to remove all the transport film, which is part of the PDI, which they did My car was filthy ! It was covered in a layer of muck with adhesive all over the place As collected - I did find a little marring on the bonnet &...
  5. Bristle Hound

Any Pic's Of Mystery Blue Cupra 5 Door's Coming Thro' ?

Any pic's of recently delivered mystery blue Leon Cupra 300 5 doors ? TIA
  6. Bristle Hound

Metallic Eclipse Orange Option On A Cupra Anyone ?

I've noticed on DriveTheDeal that they have as a metallic option, eclipse orange on the Cupra 300's Anyone tempted who's has an order in ?
  7. Bristle Hound

Is The 'Catalonia Situation' Affecting Lead Times ?

Is the situation in Catalonia affecting lead times ? Just wondering as I have ordered a Cupra 300 5 door which is already some what delayed
  8. Bristle Hound

What BW Does SEAT Do Its MY Change ?

I know Audi do its MY change at BW22, just wondering what build week does SEAT do its its model year change ?
  9. Bristle Hound

New 300 Cupra - What Should Be In The Car On Delivery ?

Thought I'd ask now to get it out of the way lol What should be in a new Cupra 300 on collection / delivery ? 1. Boot net (to attach to the cargo rings) ? 2. Floor mats F&R ? 3. Warning triangle ? 4. Litre of top up oil ? TIA
  10. Bristle Hound

Help Needed With Colour Choice - 5 Door Cupra 300

I thought i'd made my mind up over colour choice for my new 5 door Leon Cupra 300, mystery blue BUT I keep going back to nevada white My thoughts on the white are that it is way easier to keep looking nice & white hides minor swirls better than even silver IMHO Thoughts / opinions all welcome
  11. Bristle Hound

Signature

At what point in CSN membership is the signature tab available in the user cp to have an in thread signature ? Cheers
  12. Bristle Hound

Do The MY18 Cupra's Come With A First Aid Kit As Standard ?

Do The MY18 Cupra's Come With A First Aid Kit As Standard ? TIA :)
  13. Bristle Hound

BH's Mystery Blue Mk3 SEAT Leon Cupra 300 5 Door Manual

After pondering a colour choice between mystery blue & nevada white, today I finally made my mind up after 2 visits to my local SEAT Dealer So paid my deposit & ordered a new mystery blue SEAT Leon Cupra 300 5 door with a manual gearbox I've been quoted delivery in January 2018 which, if...
  14. Bristle Hound

Please Ignore ...

... just trying to get my post count up so I can post some pic's :whistle::happy:
  15. Bristle Hound

Carista App. Anyone Using It ?

I have the Carista app & use it on my current Audi They have now added all VAG MQB platform cars to ther systems Just wondering whether anyone on SCN using it http://www.caristaapp.com/
  16. Bristle Hound

Just thought I'd pop in & say hi to everyone at SCN ! Some of you may know me from other car related sites as I tend to stick to the same username
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.