Search results

1. Factory Rear Speaker Wiring

Yeah but he bought stock speaker so to make it the most original possible... connectors are better Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Factory Rear Speaker Wiring

Sure I guess 6 quid and sure I’ll add some wire and add you an extra connector just in case ;) Private message me adress I have PayPal, to make it easier Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Factory Rear Speaker Wiring

Kk keeep me posted I could solder you some longer wires on em if you want I love electronics ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sill Protectors

The ones I had were plastic backed and stainless steel cover. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sill Protectors

Hey , I got the original eBay stainless steel with plastic under them and they have been going strong for 4 years now :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Factory Rear Speaker Wiring

I’ll give em to you just pay me the shipping I’m in france Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Factory Rear Speaker Wiring

A have a few I cut them off the Ibiza I sold to solder the speakers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Seat ibiza fr 2015 door panel removal

You should search there are many posts about this, I have explained several times how to do it ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R.E.M. wire on OEM HU

There is no remote wire it goes through canbus system, you can get ignition in fuse box which I did Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Car ''jumping/jerking'' when putting it into drive.

A little numb I would say is normal but nothing more, how many miles do you have ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

Great glad they had the harness, l will check out their website Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

That’s gonna be complicated, you need to get wireing diagram for both cars and then compare and see witch wires you need to run and where, also if you need to move wires around as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

Like I said go to dealer and they sell it as a kit to install it and in worse case you could always get part number to order it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

Not really, Hmmmm all I could say is double check the vin other than that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

Google etka online you should be able to find one that works Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

Kk no problem basically it is a web site where you put you vin and find expect part references like at dealership Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

http://www.oemepc.com/seat/parts_lst/markt/E/modell/IB/year/2014/hg/9/catalog/se/drive_standart/743/lang/e You should find. It here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

I only changed the cruise control one and not the other. And you also need the wireing harness as cables aren’t run and then need to vag com it into the computer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Rear Speaker Install on 5 Door 6j

Kk no problem keep us posted I just removed everything in mine to seek car this week so it’s all fresh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. 2008 Ibiza 6j5 1.6 petrol cruise control retrofit kit

Go for stock parts did it in my 2001 Passat and wasn’t more expensive than other brands . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.