Search results

1. The Swed

Need help release cable for fuel flap

I wonder where I can find the release cable for the fuel flap, for our leon st, I think the solenoid is dead..
  2. The Swed

Finding hole for cable

I had hoped to avoid removing the entire bumper, wondering if you remove the taillight and then pull down a wire that you can catch the camera cable and pull it up to the rubber grommets
  3. The Swed

Finding hole for cable

ok where do I find the hole ,some pic would be nice
  4. The Swed

Finding hole for cable

Which is the easiest way to get the cable from the camera through the bumper into the car, are there some rubber holes you can use
  5. The Swed

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

I wish it was summer again..
  6. The Swed

New member from Sweden, Hi All!

Hej kul med lite fler svenskar,,,
  7. The Swed

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today I give my wife a new spoiler on the front,,It was hard to work in the sun 33 degree C
  8. The Swed

Speaker/tweeter

yes there is, I looked at a schedule and then there are 2 different midbases and they play on different frequencies one 55-12.5kHz and the other 75-15kHz is the filter that does it or rolls them by itself. So the question is is the full signal on the speaker cables? if I want to switch to others,
  9. The Swed

Speaker/tweeter

Thanx do you have the wireing diagram for the speaker cables colors also?
  10. The Swed

Speaker/tweeter

Of course I agree with the impedance, I have been competing in car sound for a few years (dB-dragracing EX1 2004 and Bassrace 2006. I was just wondering if anyone knew about the cables in the doors. Maybe it was a bit unclear in my previous post but anyone who knows where the impedance is on the...
  11. The Swed

Speaker/tweeter

I have noticed that there are no tweeters in the back doors, the children complain a bit about it. I have some that I thought I would use, can I connect to the speaker that sits there or are there pre-assembled for tweeters in the doors if there are what colors should I look for, year 2014
  12. The Swed

Which battery charger?

I have Ctek chargers from my sponsor When I competed i car stereo/demo with no problems
  13. The Swed

Boot Struts

Is there anyone who is good at this with gas springs if the original is at 540Nm and if you then increase to 580Nm how much more will it be ,, it is noticeable with 40 extra ..
  14. The Swed

Boot Struts

I dont know if this one are enough with 40 more NM to 580NM to leon st against original 540NM stabilus 604220 Extension force [N]: 580 Stroke [mm]: 198 Length [mm]: 578
  15. The Swed

Inside doors

I wonder where the switch is in the doors for the interior lighting someone who knows or has a picture
  16. The Swed

Find some codes

It was at the back of the service book when the owner had apparently handed in the car, Want to know if there were any serious errors if you want to buy it.
  17. The Swed

Find some codes

Looked in a service book today and saw during observations there were some codes, are curious what these mean..
  18. The Swed

Hej såg dom små spoilerna du har på var sin sida på bakrutan är det mest kosmetiskt el gör dom sin funktion ,,något du märkt..
  19. The Swed

I also did some better led lights in the trunk and in the engine bay
  20. The Swed

Help with cable

From my house and an extension cable so the car is warm and comfortable in the morning
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members