Search results

1. zedlor

3 cylinder mode ?

I am pretty sure the EA888 engine doesn't support ACT
  2. zedlor

Build date thread

I ordered a cupra Leon start of October too and last I heard from them last week is that they're hoping everyone ordered from that timeframe and before will have their cars by October. But now that apparently VW are having issues getting parts out of Ukraine and Russia, I have no idea. I...
  3. zedlor

Cupra Leon build

Saw somebody in the Cupra Ateca forum got a build week of 45, ordered in September, though they're in a different factory than the Leon's so hopefully that's not indicative...
  4. zedlor

Cupra Leon build

They must be cancelled stock. When I spoke to the broker the other day he told me that pretty much all new orders going through have a 12 month lead time, especially Seat / Cupra orders. Jaguar Land Rover is 18 months currently o_O
  5. zedlor

Cupra Leon build

Just had an update from UK Carline...no build date! But apparently I should have it by October. They're hoping foruch sooner than that though of course but no build dates given. I ordered the first week of October 2021...
  6. zedlor

Cupra Leon build

I ordered first week in October, graphene gray VZ3 hatch with M pack through UK Carline, another update today to say…no update… What confused me is that they said it might be April, but seeing some others of you here still waiting for a build week after ordering much earlier than me doesn’t...
  7. zedlor

Personal leasing

Where have you got the M135i from out of interest? Mine’s due back in March so I think I’d better start looking now, looking at the VZ3 300 and the M135i and the BMW is just ever so slightly cheaper
  8. zedlor

MK4 CUPRA Leon general discussion

I just hate those wheels, they make it look like an Astra
  9. zedlor

MK4 CUPRA Leon general discussion

My Cupra goes back next March so it'll be interesting to see the pricing and delivery times...hoping for under £300 a month as a lease but that's probably not going to happen
  10. zedlor

SEAT have ruined the LEON

Meh I quite like it. I think once we start seeing them on the road it'll change people's opinions somewhat, there's always a backlash against newer models of any car... I'll be interested to see what changes, if any, the Cupra variant will have.
  11. zedlor

IMG Warrington - more great service

Yeah all good for me too. I didn't get my current car from there but my dad did and I've used them for servicing, never been a problem. Greatly contrasts against Lookers Stockport who I hope to never have to deal with again.
  12. zedlor

Best way to connect Spotify? (for a numpty!)

Yeah you can't get artwork to show via Bluetooth as it's only the audio that's sent across, images aren't. Wireless Android Auto would be the best but I'm not sure any cars in the VW group have this yet
  13. zedlor

Virtual dash warning light

My mum has just got a new T-Roc that was doing the same thing, hers was particularly on motorways, I plugged in my OBD11 and saw calibration errors coming from the front assist sensor. It's now gone into VW for something else unrelated but they'll be fixing that as well. As Damo says I'd take...
  14. zedlor

New digital dashboards

I would imagine you'd need the newest head unit as well which is a mission unto itself if you have a MIB1 unit now. VW Retrofit on Facebook have done some digi dash retrofits from what I've seen but I don't know if they've done any pre facelifts.
  15. zedlor

Electronic Parking Brake

Yeah that's what annoys me too, it keeps auto handbraking when I'm trying to reverse...so I just leave it disabled all the time now. Maybe I'm just too scared of reversing into things, haha.
  16. zedlor

Cupra 290, anyone?

Well this was 4 years ago so hopefully they've sorted something by now...
  17. zedlor

Rattling inside interior when driving 19 cupra

I've just noticed the same thing yesterday, I've yet to have a proper look to see where it's coming from. I think it's coming from the rear behind the passenger seat, somewhere along the door. Might be in a totally different place to your rattle though!
  18. zedlor

Leon cupra lease deal ‘complete care’

Are they both 2 years? Only maintenance you'll have to pay for is servicing, which following the fixed cost servicing would cost you at most £470 (~£175 for first service and ~£295 for second). If you time the first service right, i.e. do it late by a couple of weeks, you can get away with...
  19. zedlor

MK3 Cupra spoiler non existent

What wheels does it have on it? Does it have a 280 badge on the back?
  20. zedlor

2019 Cupra, Cupra Mode, Downshifting

I've noticed the downshifts when in Cupra mode and DSG in S it can be quite harsh, so I try not to use it and flick it to D instead. Even that in Cupra mode I can feel the downshifts much more than in any of the lower modes.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members