Search results

1. zedlor

Rear S Badge Replacement

Hi all, so had a major service done yesterday and they brought up a couple of things that need doing. Rear boot S badge is sticking, which I did already know about. However Seat want £110 to replace it, so I thought there must be a better way. Had a quick look but can't seem to find any...
  2. zedlor

Charge Pressure Actuator Fault

So my dad has just received his new Leon FR 125, done 270 miles so far and today the EPC light came on. He pulled over, turned off and on and the light went out. He rang SEAT and they said if it's slippy road it'll come on as a warning...I thought hmm smells like bull:censored: to me. Their...
  3. zedlor

Front Grill

The front grills on my grey Cupra have faded to a grey plastic cheapo looking colour, I'd like to get them back to proper black. What's the best way to do it, and can I get them removed easily without taking the front bumper off? By front grills I mean the grill where the SEAT badge is and the...
  4. zedlor

SEAT Stop Cupra Production

Just been informed by a SEAT dealer on Carwow who I had some quotes from that they're no longer producing the Cupra. This is what they've told me... SEAT have now stopped producing the Cupra. They are releasing a new shape in the foreseeable future. This should be available for order mid Aug-...
  5. zedlor

Cupra Clutch Issues

Hi all, I've had my Cupra SC since August, 64 plate. Recently, I've been finding the car pretty difficult to drive (I really can't remember if it has been this bad the entire time I've had it), with it being pretty jerky and unresponsive setting off and changing between 1st and 2nd. The bite...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.