Search results

1. Seat Leon K1 missfire

Error codes, fuel pressure?
  2. Uprated clutch for stage 2+ without thrust washer issues.

Hello, What clutch would handle a stage 2+ Leon Cupra 1P without putting too much load on the thrust washers as they supposedly suffer from very stiff clutches. How often is advised to check/change them? Kind Regards, Ross.
  3. Cupra 241 vs Street Copa

Yep it's 285hp supposedly but very little info is available about the technical upgrades.
  4. Cupra 241 vs Street Copa

Hello Guys, A Street Copa poped up for sale near me and got me thinking. It's around a grand more expensive than the normal Cupra 241 but with 285 hp it's higher tax rated. What I basically want to know, is the Street Copa worth the higher tax and price when looking @ stage 2/2+ cars...
  5. ABF oil pressure

Hello guys, As the title states, what should be the oil pressure on a rebuilt engine with the original oil pump on a 5w40 oil 500miles into break in @ 100C oil temp and 90sth water temp during idle? The engine spun a bearing if that matters.
  6. 037906024BE chip XDF file needed

Hello guys, As the title suggests I'm in search of XDF files for my ECU. All websites I went through, everyone is having issues with the XDF files for this ECU. Can anyone help?
  7. Ibiza 6k suspension upgrade

Yes please, mainly JOM as I read they are the softest.
  8. Ibiza 6k suspension upgrade

The Ibiza is 1997 6k ABF, my budget 300 ish
  9. Ibiza 6k suspension upgrade

I'm trying to decide weather to buy coilovers or static suspension. I want a bit of stability and a decent ride. The budget is small cause the roads here are bad and I can afford to replace 2 grands worth of KWs every year. As I said I want a firm but bearable ride and stability in the bends...
  10. How old are we Cupra owners?

A bit of an old thread but 25 Ibiza 6k Cupra
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise