Search results

1. F0zzie

VWR New Springs vs H&R Springs

Most of my driving with the Cupra is at the track, so that can explain the wearing... I check the bushes/dampers about every 7.5km so far they ok.
  2. F0zzie

VWR New Springs vs H&R Springs

Hi All, I had on my 2017 PFL Cupra H&R progressive springs and the handling was really phenomenal, after about two years they started to wear down and the performance decreased. My workshop recommended me to put the new VWR linear springs (the grey ones not the old blue ones), they told me...
  3. F0zzie

Android App For OBD2?

Yes I know. I want to monitor all temperatures on the same screen.
  4. F0zzie

Android App For OBD2?

How do I do that? Torque doesn't show me Engine oil and DSG oil temperature.
  5. F0zzie

Android App For OBD2?

Hi everybody, Which Android app can show live information from all sensors (DSG oil, coolant & engine oil temperatures) using Bluetooth OBD2 Dongle? Thanks
  6. F0zzie

DCC Modes and OBDELEVEN (Cupra)

On Control Unit 01 I found the variables but they didn't show any relevant data (My Cupra is PFL). On Control Unit 02 It did show me the mode which the gear is in (P/R/D/S), but it can only tell between Comfort (D) -Sport/Cupra (S). Also you can tell between D/S as the ambient color is changing...
  7. F0zzie

I'm removing the Multimedia System (infotainment) to test an aftermarket one and I want to check that the modes setting are correct.
  8. F0zzie

I need to know in which mode the car in without the infotainment.
  9. F0zzie

Hi All, Is there a way to see with OBDELEVEN in which DCC mode (Comfort/Sport/Cupra /Individual) the car current setting? Thanks
  10. F0zzie

Android Multimedia System for Cupra 290 (2016)

With Alpine unit I'll still have to connect my phone to the car with AA and will not get all I need. The unit must be with Android OS. I have another idea, but it could get a bit crowded and I don't know if it can survive track day. Buy a 8-10 inch tablet and mount it with cup holder arm or...
  11. F0zzie

^^That is what I'll do. If they want me to buy their unit, they will have to prove it's working properly with the Cupra. Mirror link (Full link) doesn't work and Android Auto looks horrible and limited. I need a decent Android screen mainly for navigation (Maps, Waze) and Torque (also will...
  12. F0zzie

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone fitted an Android Multimedia System to the Cupra 290 (instead of the original Multimedia Screen)? I looked for one that supports the Cupra features (Cupra's Menu and options) but most of them only support FR (only Sport option in the menu). I emailed several...
  13. F0zzie

Stock Roll Bars Diameter?

Hi Guy, What is the Cupra 290 stock anti roll bar diameter/thickness? Thanks
  14. F0zzie

Engine problem code P013800

Update: So I took out the sensor extend cord and it was in a bad shape under the hit protect sleeve, it just melted. I replaced it with a new cable and everything is ok now. Problem solved.
  15. F0zzie

Before I'll go ahead and order. Is it possible that extend cord for the O2 sensor can cause this problem?
  16. F0zzie

I don't have a spacer, with APR you don't need one, the software fools the ecu to think everything is ok with the O2 sensor. I have stage 2 for 6 months, only now the CEL decided to turn on, so far I cleared it about 6 times and it always come back. When I unplugged it I didn't get the P013800...
  17. F0zzie

Hi Guys, I have a 2016 Leon Cupra with APR Stage 2 setup (my downpipe without catalytic converter). Two weeks ago I got CEL with fault code P013800 - O2 Sensor Circ. Bank 1 Sensor 2 Voltage too High. The CEL appeared after a track day (it was a very hot day about 38 degrees celsius, I never...
  18. F0zzie

Lowering Cupra 290, Better or Worse Handling?

Update: I eventually found and installed Eibach Sportline 25-20 the drop makes the car look way better, more aggressive (I also added a lip) and the handling is about the same (a bit better on quality roads/track). My only concern is that my front wheels crashing in every hole. Very scary, I...
  19. F0zzie

I contacted my local supplier and he told me that the VWR Springs are out of stock, he recommended instead the ST Springs 20-20 and DCC support. Are the ST Springs good as the VWRs?
  20. F0zzie

I read many recommendations on the VWR springs 20-25 with the stock suspension and they support DCC. Although I want a bit more drop (25-30 or 30-35) I think I'll go for them and add front lip maybe side skirts too.