Search results

1. Does my cupra have a miltek?

Alright lads Sorry for being a newbie but you are the only people who can tell me, Does the Ibiza Cupra DSG fart stock? I can’t determine if I have a miltek It has the miltek tips but I don’t know if the fill exhaust is are if it’s just the tips, I’ve never heard my car outside and it’s...
  2. Do you think my Ibiza Cupra is stock?

I bought a 2013 Ibiza Cupra from the dealership Visually all I can see is a Miltek pipe but from underneath it just looks like the tips the rest is stock, however my mate has a Leon cupra 1.9TDI stage 2 it has the works done, I abused it today and I mean left it and pulled some distance, I've...
  3. Caution watch your speed!!

Hi Anyone else had this while driving? It's only when I have the sat nav connected for the gauges Even if I'm on 40MPH roads and I go over 30MPH it activates Radio playing and your cruising then all of a sudden everything goes silent and some guy says "CAUTION!!!! WATCH YOUR SPEEED!!!!!"...
  4. How to make my DSG "Fart"

I heard you can have gearbox problems with remaps as it can't take the extra power/tourqe? Also how often should I top up with oil? Cheers appreciate reply
  5. How to make my DSG "Fart"

I heard you can have gearbox problems with remaps as it can't take the extra power/tourqe? Also how often should I top up with oil? Cheers appreciate reply
  6. How to make my DSG "Fart"

First post here so be easy, Just got my Ibiza cupra DSG Love the car but I was expecting DSG bangs like the Leon, Anyway to get these without changing the exhaust? Cheers