Search results

1. Does my cupra have a miltek?

Alright lads Sorry for being a newbie but you are the only people who can tell me, Does the Ibiza Cupra DSG fart stock? I can’t determine if I have a miltek It has the miltek tips but I don’t know if the fill exhaust is are if it’s just the tips, I’ve never heard my car outside and it’s...
  2. Do you think my Ibiza Cupra is stock?

I bought a 2013 Ibiza Cupra from the dealership Visually all I can see is a Miltek pipe but from underneath it just looks like the tips the rest is stock, however my mate has a Leon cupra 1.9TDI stage 2 it has the works done, I abused it today and I mean left it and pulled some distance, I've...
  3. Caution watch your speed!!

Hi Anyone else had this while driving? It's only when I have the sat nav connected for the gauges Even if I'm on 40MPH roads and I go over 30MPH it activates Radio playing and your cruising then all of a sudden everything goes silent and some guy says "CAUTION!!!! WATCH YOUR SPEEED!!!!!"...
  4. How to make my DSG "Fart"

First post here so be easy, Just got my Ibiza cupra DSG Love the car but I was expecting DSG bangs like the Leon, Anyway to get these without changing the exhaust? Cheers
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise