Search results

1. Cooling fan issues

Is this all I need for both fans? I’m still confused having read loads about this problem?
  2. Cooling fan issues

hi can someone help please, ive noticed when my aircon is on the fans dont run in slow speed but kick in every now and then in full speed, fans work when temp gauges reaches between 90 and 120, what part do i need to replace to fix this and where is it please? also if i dont use air con do i...
  3. Oil relief valve , cold start up slight rattle for split second

Hi , occasionally when car has been sat for a while and I start her up I get a initial rattle for a split second not every time tho, I heard there’s a valve in filter housing any tips please?
  4. Help!! Knocking/rattle noise

mine are cast and that price was for cast non genuine, i darent get a genuine price, im gonna take a closer look at bushes again but i need to cure this knock as its driving me nuts, its the only thing left to make the car pretty much perfect.
  5. Help!! Knocking/rattle noise

the thing is i cant get any play in any bush or joint, just rang up for the lower arms and price came back at £92 plus vat for complete lower arm including balljoint from make FAI, is this right price?
  6. Help!! Knocking/rattle noise

Hi all I need your help as I’m stumped trying to locate a knocking rattling noise, the noise is only when going round a roundabout with bumpy rd surface mainly or if I go up a kerb with steering turned , now I first thought drop links as that’s what it sounds like so I replaced them and...
  7. Jetex Induction Kit/Cone Filter.

wow nice post, considering one myself now but id want a heat shield thats decent to hold it in place as well as shield it from hot air, any recommendations? also how does it compare to the r tech induction filter?
  8. Replacing Standard Bushes

my bad just realised this is an ibiza post , sorry
  9. Replacing Standard Bushes

yes leon cupra r and yes had plastic sleeve which broke off, what about if i polybush them? just need to measure bar see what thickness mine is, sounds daft if i have to replace whole bar tho
  10. carbon canister and hoses

hi all ive just noticed a slight engine fumes smell under bonnet, no leaks all hoses are new including pcv set up, could it be the carbon canister needs replacing? also do they do a carbon cansiter hose kit for cupra r as they seem to be some listed but not all the hoses are correct? thanks.
  11. Replacing Standard Bushes

what size are the anti roll bar bushes on 04 plate cupra r bam, i replaced mine with standard but the ones i took out had a broken plastic piece i think went inside rubber but new ones didnt come with it, so i want to uprate them as i noticed that when its jacked up one side theres a gap between...
  12. HOW TO CLEAN OR REPLACE OIL PICK UP 1.8t

im going to be doing mine over xmas to make sure its ok, the return pipe is there a gasket needed? and also when using the sealant and going round the bolt holes is it best to go round the bolt holes on the outside of sump if that makes sense? thanks
  13. 5W/30 oil in a Leon Cupra ?

been recommended this by millers CFS 5w40 NT+, but i cant see vw spec on it? thoughts please?
  14. 5W/30 oil in a Leon Cupra ?

castrol website recommends edge 0w30 for the bam engine? ive always worried 0 grade is to thin and had issues years ago with mobil 1 0w30 oil rattly engine but fine on 5w30 (cant remember the car it was on and not a seat), thoughts on 0w30?
  15. Aftermarket N75 valve.

what i dont get is vospers (seat dealer) quoting £68 retail and on ebay they selling at £54.95 yet my local seat dealer is asking over £90?
  16. Aftermarket N75 valve.

will this fit my cupra r ? my part n. 058906283f
  17. what pillar pod n boost gauge to get

did this pillar pod fit perfect?
  18. CCM Help please :(

Anyone opened one up? Easy to do? May see if it’s wet inside and reseal
  19. CCM Help please :(

As some know I’ve had previous problems with car locking system so here goes, the front passenger door and rear drivers side door have been unwilling to lock occasionally also puddle light on front passenger door and electric window doesn’t work when it plays up and the blower fan goes crazy...
  20. Where is the Convenience control unit

as in just the keys? asking as i believe mine has packed up and its over £400 new, starting to think id be better of buying a new car lol spent so much on this car getting it up to a top standard where do draw the line and say enough
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.