Search results

1. Rear Squeaking

My 2014 has been doing that for the last five years, typically it started a few months after warranty expired. It only does it during the colder damp months, it's fine over summer. I believe it's to do with some rubber covers underneath and the material they are made of. From a Google search a...
  2. Fan behind glove box

I have a 2014 Toledo Tsi. This evening after parking up I switched the engine off and was about to get out when I noticed a noise from the passenger footwell. It sounds like a fan that’s about to fail, located behind the glovebox. I’ve had the car since new and never heard it before. Does...
  3. Squeaking while driving

Thanks, haven’t been that impressed by the build quality of the Toledo. Its my fifth Seat, the others were pretty good. My Toledo however is full of creaks, rattles and squeaks, it only done 25k miles.
  4. Squeaking while driving

I have 2014 1.2 TSI iTech. Over the past few weeks it's started squeaking when going over speed bumpers. It's gradually got worse and it's now noticeable during normal driving. Yesterday I decided to try and find the cause. Initially I though it was the suspension, but there's no noise when...
  5. De-badged grill

Anyone know where I can get a de-badged grill from? I can find a few for other SEAT's but not the Toledo. Thanks
  6. Carista - What customizations have you unlocked?

Good evening, is there a list of what can be changed using Carista. The website doesn't go into specifics and I want to know if it's worth while buying for my Toledo. Thanks
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members