Search results

1. Modified insurance prices

Cheers for the advice guys I will do some digging and see what I can sort.
  2. Would 1x15” sealed sub sound as gd as 2x12” ported?

The thump you want means you require more control at low Hz I would suggest checking the specs of the subs to their range. The low the HZ the better. After about 20Hz you can only feel it not hear it. Also don't forget the specs are given at a stated decabel so you will need to take this into...
  3. Would 1x15” sealed sub sound as gd as 2x12” ported?

2 x 12's you get not better bas response just more volume over 1 x 12. It's like having 1 6x9 when the second disconnects. The sound quality doesn't get worse just quieter. The same applies with subs. Depends what you want from your setup. If you want quality and bass response then go for 1 x 15...
  4. Would 1x15” sealed sub sound as gd as 2x12” ported?

Bigger and better quality the speaker the lower Hz it can go. It can sound as good but you need to get an equivelent of better cone and amp accordingly.
  5. Modified insurance prices

Hi All, Can you confirmed roughly what you guys pay. I am looking at insuring my LCR 210 2002 and doing a turbo back system, induction kit and Stage 1 AMD remap. I want to declare all mod incase of an accident. Who you insure with and what prices did you pay with what mods declared...
  6. Upgraded suspension cupra r

Mine is def the splitter you can see the scuffs on it lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Upgraded suspension cupra r

I'm thinking wheel spacers to fill the arches and anti-roll bars to remove some roll for mine. Stock sus feels good IMO. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Show your Car....Pics.

My toys. Those after market wheels quite suite the cupra [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. New gloss black vinyl strips done

Looks great Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Cooling fan kicking in in traffic

Tested it def the slow fan issue. Will order parts tonight :D Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Cooling fan kicking in in traffic

Cheers dude. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Cooling fan kicking in in traffic

Hi All, Got a 2002 210 LCR. To my knowledge the car is stock with no mods. A couple of weeks ago I noticed the car just creeping over the 90 degree mark and the cooling fans kicking in. Mainly in slow traffic and when I was sat at mcdonalds drive through. Outside temp was about 15degs. I was...
  13. Going back to standard valve

Ok cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. Going back to standard valve

Ah ok cool. Not worth buying one then? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Going back to standard valve

Cant help but why you going back? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. tarche2's LCR210

Hi sparkie thanks. Yes I saw that watching it on ebay with the discount off mapping ;) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. Cupra R Induction kit vs panel filter

Alright alright I'll get a cone filter :D Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. Cupra R Induction kit vs panel filter

Ive got a 12" type r to rig up too Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. Cupra R Induction kit vs panel filter

Haha quality Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.