Search results

1. ambiant lighting cupra 300

Nice one, almost looks like you can then it never changes lol.
  2. ambiant lighting cupra 300

so ive had my cupra 300 a couple of weeks now and have just managed to change the colour of the door lights inside, am i right in thinking the footwell lights can not be changed?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Love it in silver! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks awesome, can’t wait to pick up my silver on friday[emoji1]. Hopefully it’ll be a dry 232 mile drive back home to Dorset Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Collecting mine good Friday, almost 3 months late but let’s hope it’s worth it. 470 mile round trip for collection now though but I’ll enjoy the second half of the journey I’m sure [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That’s what I’m being told, waiting for transport to img. Lesson learnt and I just wish I cancelled the order in January when it didn’t arrive. Taken all the joy out of getting the bloody thing and on top of it all I have to go to warrington from Dorset to collect. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

1st of September I ordered and was actually told December/ January delivery, last lease went back 20th November and it’s a struggle with one car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well mine was meant to be January collection and have been told it’s in the country but waiting for transport to img seat. I’ll not order a seat ever again after this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Will definately be purchasing this but how much is covered? Never had gap before but due to having a lease I think I need it. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They will not ring you! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes my paper work says I have £1179 to pay but getting £929 cashback. Think this is a personal offer img do to shift motors and not directly seat offering the deal but the dealership. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered 1st September from img seat and is due to arrive any time now. At the time is was £249 a month for 8k and £5 a month extra for 1k miles extra so I added 4k to it. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/seat-leon-cupra-300-249pm-123-lease-8kpa-180-admin-seat-warrington-2778873 Sent from my...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My 5dr 12k miles is £6456 with seat sound. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Also coming with seat sound, convenience pack plus, seat navigation pack and full led headlight pack. Presumed these were just standard options for the cupra??? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How many miles? Doesn't sound to bad. I'm 12k miles 1+23 £270 a month. 5dr manual, no options. I think at the time the dsg was an extra £20 a month. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seat uk told me on the phone that anything built after week 1 would come with the virtual cockpit. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Silver 5 door cupra 300 Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seat Warrington too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I may ring them if I havnt heard anything by the end of the week. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who with? I was 5 also [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Only mountain bike I ride also has a motor [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members