Search results

1. wiring for electric window

I am trying to rewire my 2005 SEAT IBIIZA 1.2 drivers side electric window motor. The original (irrepairable) one wa 6Q1050801C and I have replaced it with a 6L1959801 which has different connectors. Does anyone know which wire does what on either set of connectors?
  2. Pin diagram for electric window motors SEAT ibiza 1.2 2005

If it helps I could upload photos of both motors and their respective connectors
  3. Pin diagram for electric window motors SEAT ibiza 1.2 2005

Hi, My drivers side electric window motor (and electric mirror adjuster) no longer works - I am told water got into it so it is not repairable. As it is a rare model (6Q1 959 801C) for which no replacements are available, I purchased an alternative 6L1 959 801 motor and fitted it. Unfortunately...
  4. electric window/mirror problem

My drivers side electric window and electric mirror adjustment don't work. I am told that my car is a rare model ( it's a 2005 (55 reg) ibiza 1.2) and needs part number 6Q1959801C. Does anyone know if any of the parts with 6Q1959801 would do as a substitute - even if it only allows me to open...
  5. Ibiza 1.2 2005 part needed

Part unusable I did, the electrician said water had got into the old one and wrecked it
  6. Ibiza 1.2 2005 part needed

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get hold of a second hand window motor - part number 6Q1959801C. Aparently this is a special one off type which was only produced for that car that year (so my car electrics place says). No-one in my area - Croydon - has got one. I cn order one from Germany...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.