Search results

1. seli_babe

Joke letter from dealer?

Hay Iain, Although the service guy at the time did not feel it was a required change in 2009 it doesn't mean that it still isn't. It could have looked fine when he checked it, but due to wear and tear it might now be at the point where it could do with a change. Personally I feel that's a...
  2. seli_babe

ChrisCurzon's AM04 Ibiza Cupra

Looks good mate, loving the yellow in the rims :-) What BHP & lbft roughly?
  3. seli_babe

those who have fitted laguna FMIC'S

sfs mate or TTS can get them speak to Alex there
  4. seli_babe

ibiza radio

You can't take out the radio and ad a CD player one like on normal cars... you have 2 options, 1 add cd Changer in boot, there might be a cable tucked away under the carpet or 2 fit an CD head unit under the steering wheel in the little cubby whole.... or actually there's a 3rd, rip the std head...
  5. seli_babe

Possibly Waving Bye-Bye To The IHI In a Couple Of Hours..

K03s will be going up for sale in a few weeks.... we're getting married soon, so need to save all the pennies we can :(
  6. seli_babe

Car + Wall = :o( (with pics)

You going to fix her up then???
  7. seli_babe

Car + Wall = :o( (with pics)

Dave so sorry to hear about this, Mike was telling me this morning, how gutting... hope you get good money for it, keep pushing the insurance company to get the best you can matey.. Said loss (PS will this make my car more valuable?? lol) Glad you are OK tho, thats the main thing
  8. seli_babe

Bonnet Lifters

EDIT: Just realised its logged in as Seli... DOH! lol Very funny... Yeah out of the three bolts that came with each set, there were two that fit and one that didn't, but, what I am asking is that the two that did fit were different thread types. All I am asking is which ones you used...
  9. seli_babe

Few Pics From Today

Fair enough mate, my thought was only that mesh is £20, cheap compared to a new intercooler.. .lol Plus I want it to look sleeper'ish... lol Fair play to ya tho buddy. Mike
  10. seli_babe

Few Pics From Today

ITS MIKE lol Looks lush, same as my IHI front bumper!!! Strongly suggest meshing it tho... about £20 from Halfrauds, exact honeycomb match!!
  11. seli_babe

MattyH's Beeza

I seriously miss it mate.... does still look like a beast of a car.... you got it mapped?
  12. seli_babe

MattyH's Beeza

Car looks well nice mate.... looks similar to one I used to have ;)
  13. seli_babe

New Lr Pictures

Yes, Yes and OH YES... LMAO.... :lol:
  14. seli_babe

New Lr Pictures

:doh: sorry was on the hunt for pics so didn't actually read the thread!!!!
  15. seli_babe

New Lr Pictures

where did you go to take them Karl???
  16. seli_babe

Sunday Drive

Looks good mate. you're lucky to have scenery like that near you
  17. seli_babe

new and best say hello

Mate loving the first pic... am putting together a calendar, (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1360004#post1360004) Take a look and get in contact with me if you are interested in have pic's of your car in it. Selina
  18. seli_babe

Recommended Sports CAT

sorry guys... not with it today.. I've been staring at 116 different cheese's on sheets and it's made me a little potty... I meant what the wonderful Davecash said.... :redface:
  19. seli_babe

Recommended Sports CAT

blueflame do one and I belive miltek.. but i also belive it's 1 pipe... downpipe & Cat... I think the std pipes are something like 7" diamiter, but the blueflame and miltek are 8" so you would have to get adjusters in to make it fit. altho I don't think it's a brilliant idea to go small...
  20. seli_babe

N249 help??

yes to both.... TTS i believe make the blanking plates for the 2nd air feed, speak to Alex their.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.