Search results

1. Thule WingBar Edge Black 9594B MK3 leon ST

I have for sale Thule WingBar Edge Black to fit Leon St MK3. It was used a couple of times and has a slight scratch on one of the bars (see pic). Unfortunately I only have one rubber strip which was snapped as it was being ripped off by some scum bags. I’m looking for £150 for the whole kit.
  2. Thoughts/Experiences with Leasing

I was back at the dealership last week for its first service, again customer service was great. Mentioned that my screen has a wobble once a month and when I collected picked it up it looks like they have replaced/fixed it. End of term handover was with BCA for my last one too. Silly. buggers...
  3. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

My kids love it. Will have to do It a couple of times before they get in.
  4. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Yes it does but only when it’s dark and your auto lights are on.
  5. Thoughts/Experiences with Leasing

This is my 2nd lease through VWFS and both times have been effortless. Customer service just the same as buying imo. The dealership on both occasions kept me informed of the build process and shipping details. On handover I have to say the salesman was brilliant stayed late for me to collect and...
  6. Infotainment Resetting, Virtual Cockpit Resetting, Numerous Errors - Any Help?

I had the same thing, if you connect your phone by Bluetooth this causes the system to malfunction. Turn off your car’s Bluetooth and do a reset using the power button. It will still fault but only now and again. Connect your phone via the usb but only after the car is started. It worked for me.
  7. Issues with infortainment and with blind spots.

How did it go? I’ve had my 310 for a couple of weeks and it’s just started having infotainment issues today. Lost all sensors, sos, rear cam, infotainment screen.
  8. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Not too far from me either. Thanks 👍🏻
  9. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Are the wire’s already fitted?
  10. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Finally getting back in a Leon after a couple of years. Pick up my 310 estate tomorrow. Best be worth the wait.
  11. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Cheers Motty, mines a lease I'm worried they will report it.
  12. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Had mine done for a while now, but I'm due for my first service soon. Has anyone taken theirs off for the service or left it on?
  13. Difference in exhaust notes between DSG CUPRA 280,290 & 300

These holes one on each back box
  14. Difference in exhaust notes between DSG CUPRA 280,290 & 300

I know that when the engine is running they blow gasses out.
  15. Difference in exhaust notes between DSG CUPRA 280,290 & 300

Has anyone else noticed the small holes on each of the back boxes on the Cupra 300? If so what are they for.
  16. Drivers door popping open

I'm going to call the dealer and speak to them, it can't be anything too bad (I hope).
  17. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

No I hate it it’s awful, had it turned off for my own sanity.
  18. Drivers door popping open

so twice now when I’ve been doing very slow speed turns the drivers door has popped open a bit disconcerting on a new car. I know it’s not down to me closing the door properly as it’s only happend as I’m near to my house and the auto locks have been on. Has this happened to anyone else or is it...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not checked really will have a look when I finish work later. I got 287miles out of the last tank though :( but it was a fun 287.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise