Search results

1. Greenman

New rims

Appreciate the comments and feedback. I'll keep you all updated, hopefully picking them up this weekend!
  2. Greenman

New rims

How do I do that
  3. Greenman

New rims

Sweet thanks - I'll get them on and cleaned and post a pic :coolthumb
  4. Greenman

New rims

So I've finally bought a set of alloys - Gone for the Leon FR 17s. My question is, will they just swap out for my 16's on the SE? Or will i have to do anything?
  5. Greenman

New Alloys

Looking for some new wheels for my 63 plate Leon 3 door 1.6tdi DSG. I'm not very technical so I'd quite like for them to just fit on. Pref 17" as i feel the existing 16s look a bit small. tyres would be nice too! in black would be even better! There's so many on eBay but i don't trust them!
  6. Greenman

Removing/ Dechroming Grill Surround

I'm going to book in with my guy @ Luna Window Tinting in Manchester to get the grill, front & rear badge wrapped at the beginning of October. Trying to do a small job each month to ease the finances so i'll keep you updated with that and how it looks etc then.
  7. Greenman

I'm probably going to go gloss as my car is metallic black so makes sense. On my old one I matte carbon wrapped the badge myself but i kept feeling like it looked a bit dull.
  8. Greenman

He is convinced he can do a proper job with the bumper on and he finished off by saying worst case scenario he'll tae the bumper off and do it. He showed me an Audi S5 he was working on at the time and the grille was quite intricate and he did all that without removing it. lifetime warranty too!
  9. Greenman

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got some tints put on over the weekend - really pleased with the results.
  10. Greenman

Here is the tint [B)]
  11. Greenman

The guys at Luna Window Tint in Manchester did a mint job of tinting the rear windows. I asked about the front badge and grill surround and he said £40-£50 for a lifetime warranty job!? If I'd have had more time i'd have booked it in there and then. Let me know if you're planning on going and...
  12. Greenman

Booked in for Saturday the 31st so i'll post on here once i've seen him.
  13. Greenman

Bit late to the party but Luna Window Tints in Manchester quoted me £100 for the back windows and rear screen. 5 star reviews and offer 4 monthly payments if you're tight like me :cheeky: - gunna get him to price up the dechroming all the way round too as they offer that as a service!
  14. Greenman

Leon Style - Retrofit digital climate control

Looks better! (i note the additional mode and sensor buttons! - guessing these dont work...)
  15. Greenman

Sat Nav - am I being thick!?

So is there no option for me then?
  16. Greenman

Can you recall which vw update she used?
  17. Greenman

Insert Data A Data Medium With Valid Navigation Data Problem.

Ever get this resolved? im in the same boat
  18. Greenman

Tried both slots with the other one empty and still no luck.
  19. Greenman

The card and files look legit. Plugged it into the PC last night. I'll try the reboot thing tonight to see where i get with that. I'm going to assume the garage has maybe tried updating or doing something when it got serviced presale maybe? idiots. Failing that, i'll call the local garage and...
  20. Greenman

After some financial issues i had to get rid of my 16 plate Cupra :( I've now managed to get back into a 2013/63 3 door SC 1.6 tdi Technology DSG ... BUZZING :bounce: There is Seat Europe map card in the second SD slot but when you press Nav, it says to "insert a data medium" WHAT DOES THIS...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.