Search results

1. Air pipe?

Does anyone know where i can get a air pipe or tube that goes into the belly pan from the bottom left of a seat leon FR 1.9 tdi 2005. As my belly pan has been hanging down for a week and it come off earlier when i was driving.. Ive lost power and its sounds like a tractor and its only a plastic...
  2. Cleaning Material Seats

Anyone know what the air pipe that goes from the front left bottom of the car to the **** pan,, on a seat leon FR 1.9 tdi 2005, it flew off today as my **** pan is hanging low and catxhing the floor which has made this pipe come off. And now it sounds louder and has lost pull. Anyone know rhat...
  3. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Is this the front i take it? Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
  4. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Much aprriciated. Thanks Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
  5. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Anyone know where the speed sensor is on a seat leon FR 1.9 tdi 2005? Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
  6. Lowering Cupra 290, Better or Worse Handling?

Bit random. But anyone know where the speed sensor is on a 2005 leon FR 1.9 tdi. Lost my speedo. And the petrol light beep is driving me to insanity. Everytime i turn a corner. Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
  7. Speed sensor

Does anyone know where the speed sensor is one a seat leon FR 1.9 tdi 2005, 150. My speedo has stopped working and my petrol light keeps coming on everytime turn a left bend and when i put my foot down. Also not clocking miles. Anyone know what is going on? Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.