Search results

1. seatram

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Before and after, very happy with the results
  2. seatram

Loads of wheelspin on launch control

Also mentions to use Sport mode and not Cupra mode. I was fully turning off the ASR and ESC. I will try using sport mode instead and keeping the ESC on next time, see what the difference is like!
  3. seatram

Loads of wheelspin on launch control

If you mash the throttle and keep it mashed during launch control, you're gonna have a bad time. Much better off mashing the throttle pre-launch and then managing the throttle once you move off. Otherwise you get the death judder or useless wheelspin!
  4. seatram

290 GPF Back box delete and RS3 exhaust tips

Tempting to just bite the bullet and go full cat back exhaust...
  5. seatram

290 GPF Back box delete and RS3 exhaust tips

So I've recently had a res delete and was wondering about getting the back box delete done too. Just wondering how much this has cost some of you that have had this done to yours? Also trying to source some RS3 style exhaust tips, if anyone has a link for these, that would be very much appreciated!
  6. seatram

Lease Extension

My first car was an FR, had to extend and the leasing company did it on a rolling basis, ended up paying £30 more a month. If it's gonna cost you less than you are already paying then snap it up!
  7. seatram

I need to get the wrapping done on mine, the front looks so good with the copper inserts. So far I've only wrapped the CUPRA lettering on the back to copper, as a black car and black lettering doesn't make sense....silly Seat You thinking of doing the mirrors too?
  8. seatram

Cleaning tips black car (leon fr dsg facelift 2017)

No suggestions as I want tips myself, but don't you love cleaning it and then the next day it's either rained or covered in dust? :no:
  9. seatram

Tyre Pressure Dropped

Well it's only done 1300 miles! i'd have laughed my arse off if they'd had suggested anything :rofl:
  10. seatram

Tyre Pressure Dropped

Nah, all good :) Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk
  11. seatram

Washed the Cupra over the weekend :) Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk
  12. seatram

Tyre Pressure Dropped

I've had it fixed on Saturday, screw hiding in the deep tread smack bang in the middle of the tyre! Kwik Fit free tyre inspection, found the screw, took the wheel off, fixed the damage and put it back on for £25.
  13. seatram

Tyre Pressure Dropped

I have 235/35 R19 tyres, I cannot see any bulging at all, it seems absolutely fine. Pumped up the tyre last night back to 36psi and reset the monitoring system. It didn't go off this morning when I drove to work, checked the pressure when I got to work and its dropped down to 16psi. Gonna test...
  14. seatram

Tyre Pressure Dropped

Mini update, the tyre hadn't lost any more air being sat at work all day, drove it home fine. Borrowed an air pump from family and pumped it up to the required level. Checked the pressures when I got to work (left my gauge at work) and it's dropped to 16psi :( Deffo need to get this sorted...
  15. seatram

Tyre Pressure Dropped

Heh, so I've done 1300 miles since new on my Leon, and this morning the pressure sensor notices that the right rear tyre has lost some pressure. As I'm on the way to work and it didn't look flat when I left, I drove it to work (8 miles) and then checked the pressures, both fronts are on 40psi...
  16. seatram

Time for a change

I did exactly the same as you, I Initially went for a Leon FR for my first car as it was the cheapest thing out there for the return. Fast forwards 2 years and I got myself a Cupra 290, I'm in love with this car, don't be scared to play with the loud pedal, work up to how far you'll push it. I...
  17. seatram

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just the cupra, think it's a fairly new thing they've been putting in, got the FR back in October 2017, Cupra was February 2020.
  18. seatram

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah, I got the same cable, matches perfectly to the colour scheme of my phone too haha (OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition).
  19. seatram

2nd gear flat spot....

I had a 1.4TSI 125 67 plate last year, 2nd gear was always my favourite, never had any issues stamping the loud pedal in this gear! Why do you think there's an issue with the 1.5 and not with the 1.4?
  20. seatram

Below exhaust cover missing ?

One of the most satisfying things Seat have fixed; In my 67 plate Leon FR the mirrors wouldn't fold in unless you held the lock key for a few seconds. Now my 69 plate Leon Cupra, they fold on one click of the lock.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.