Search results

1. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

Michelin PS4 S - what a tyre Fitted at the weekend, its cold and wet, only a hint of spin in 1st and no wheel hop. Car feels mighty on them I cant recommend them enough, superb tyres
  2. Cupra tyres

Michelin PS4 S - what a tyre Fitted at the weekend, its cold and wet, only a hint of spin in 1st and no wheel hop. Car feels mighty on them I cant recommend them enough, superb tyres
  3. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

national tyres direct through their website. standard 280 wheels so 235 35 r19 size
  4. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

2 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s ordered and getting fitted on Saturday. 365 for the pair fitted which is the best I could find for those tyres. Looking forward to the change thanks guys
  5. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

I can handle a bit slip at the back, more fun and I've came from driving bmw's :D I just want to try and get away from wheel hop and tyres spinning up the fronts - bridgestones down to 2mm + wet weather and it hasn't been the last word in grip and putting the power down successfully
  6. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

thanks guys Thinking of going for the pilot sport 4s - 182 fitted from tyreshopper per corner
  7. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

Hi Guys, Had a Cupra 280 since September this year and the time has come to look at replacing tyres. The rears still have 5.5mm however the the fronts are down to 2mm. Currently running stock bridgestones but looking to replace with a better tyre as they are not the best My question...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.