Search results

1. DarrenAnthony

Revo SPS Switch

Bought this after having my Stage 2 map, but never used it. Hasn't even been out of the box (apart from to take the photos). Paid £110 for it, but will sell it for £70.
  2. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

:happy: It does look a bit lonely lol. We were there really early to avoid the huge queues that end up out onto the main dual carriageway. It was even still quite dark when we first arrived!
  3. DarrenAnthony

Wind deflectors... your views or opinions

I have the Heko ones, too. Any additional noise isn’t really a problem, as I wouldn’t know. The exhaust & decat overshadow that :happy: and I always like my music at a decent volume, too.
  4. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Not a big update. But gave it a good clean inside and out and a polish/wax. Then took it to Trax at Silverstone yesterday. Starting to feel that I want some BTCC sideskirts, maybe. Also might lower it just a tiny bit more.
  5. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Don't get missing it too much. You have an awesome car with that Cupra! Running around 270 on Revo Stage 2. Going to try and avoid any more engine mods though (apart from maybe an uprated DV) as it's supposed to be my daily runaround ha ha!
  6. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

All fixed on solid now. Definitely time for a clean tomorrow, though!
  7. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Spoiler is in place. Just need the Tiger Seal to harden now. And yes, the car needs a damn good wash too.
  8. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Rear spoiler arrived today. Was going to fit it this afternoon till I realised I didn't have enough Tiger seal. So I've ordered a new tube and will fit it tomorrow.
  9. DarrenAnthony

At Risk of Redundancy

Keep at the interviews. No need to mention anything about possible redundancy. Most companies are always happy to take on someone who is already in employment. Once you get a yes, you can go straight for the redundancy and get a bit of a pay off. So there's a bit of bonus spending money there...
  10. DarrenAnthony

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Cars have feelings too :roflmao:
  11. DarrenAnthony

Took my Leon for it's MOT today. then gave it a good cleaning session this afternoon as a reward for passing!
  12. DarrenAnthony

What are you using...

I used to use a lot of Meguiars stuff. But I found their interior cleaning products just didn't hit the mark at all, then a mate put me on to the Autofinesse Spritz and Dressle, which really did a good job. After that I started trying more of their products and found them all to be pretty good...
  13. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Just a small update today. Decided to paint the rear badge black. Definitely improves the look of the rear.
  14. DarrenAnthony

Mk2 Leon Owners Handbook

Seem to be going for £20 to £30 if you have the folder and all the books etc. Sometimes they sell cheaper though. I was lucky and got the full set in mint condition from ebay for £12.
  15. DarrenAnthony

Fitting guide

Although it is not the hardest job in the world to do yourself, if you are not mechanically minded I'd certainly be looking at getting them fitted by a professional. Plus it will be done a lot quicker and they will have all the tools to do it right. I was going to fit my coilovers with my mate...
  16. DarrenAnthony

What are you using...

Currently mostly using Auto Finesse. Avalanche - Snow Foam Lather - Shampoo Glisten - Spray Wax Finale - Quick Detailer Revive - Trim Dressing Tripple3 - All In One Polish Ultra Glaze - Paint Glaze Radiance - Carnauba Creme Mercury - Metal Polish Imperial - Wheel Cleaner Iron Out Crystal -...
  17. DarrenAnthony

Gave my interior a good cleaning session and repainted my front calipers, as the paint was part damaged after having the spring clips replaced and they had to heat them to get the old ones out.
  18. DarrenAnthony

My mk2 leon project so far.

Looking good so far! Will look sweet with the upcoming mods, too.
  19. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Thanks man :)
  20. DarrenAnthony

My 2008 FR

Wheels now have centre caps which looks a whole lot better now. Thanks to ergrgrtgdrgr on here for sorting me out with them. Next on the agenda... off to C1R tomorrow to have the boost leak fixed. Then it's MOT time and after that I need to get the annoying bit of lacquer peel sorted on my...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members