Search results

1. el-Born general discussion thread

Very Nice. Byt the UI and infotainment system looks old and dated
  2. Colour Choices at Launch

Very Nice car. I would like to order the Tarraco plug in hybrid Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk
  3. Why no online service and app?

Maybe SEAT waits with an remote app and online services like the VW discover pro until the new Leon mk4? Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk
  4. Why no online service and app?

Hi. I realy love the design of the new Tarraco. I have a passat GTE plug in hybrid now. So i would like to order the Tarraco plug in hybrid later. But it doesent have like VW or škoda with online services or an app. Like VW car net or škoda connect?? Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk
  5. Gesture Control of the Infotainment System

But why only 8 inch??. VW and škoda has 9.2 inch Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk
  6. Anyone considering waiting for the virtual cockpit?

The virtual cockpit is for cars after week 22 production.. you can order it from week 2. The dealer in sweden told me. And for the ibiza and Arona also later on in 2018.. Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  7. New Virtual cockpit

Fr.o.m. My local dealer! And in the SEAT ptress realese it Said early in 2018 for Leon and Ateca. Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
  8. New Virtual cockpit

Here in action in LEON Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  9. New Virtual cockpit

Very nice. Is it for all LEON models? Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  10. New Virtual cockpit

Do you have a link? Cant find it Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  11. New Virtual cockpit

Seat Leon and Ateca will have the virtual cockpit from week 2 and later for Arona and ibiza Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  12. New Virtual cockpit

Tnx alot. So maybe cars from week 22 2018 as MY2019 will have it? Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  13. New Virtual cockpit

No. Very strange. Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  14. New Virtual cockpit

Yes. Its new from today Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  15. New Virtual cockpit

The all new Arona has the vw group Virtual cockpit. When is it due for leon? Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  16. New Virtual cockpit

The virtual cockpit is now present in IAA Frankfurt in Arona FR. When is it due for Ateca?? Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  17. New Virtual cockpit

The all new Arona has the vw groups latest digital instrument. The FR version shown in IAA Frankfurt Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  18. launch date

The new Arona has the virtual cockpit. On the FR version in IAA Frankfurt Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members