Search results

1. dan103

2015 Ibiza FR Project

been quiet on car with the winter time now. With the purchase of a project track car in the last month unlikely anything will change on the car at the moment. maybe a few odds and ends next year but putting my time in effort into my track car. will post in this if I do manage anything. Need to...
  2. dan103

New exhaust system

is there any differences between 2014 and 15 as im finding lots of 2014 but not 15
  3. dan103

New exhaust system

Hi Guys does anyone know of any fitment differences between the 1.4tsi and 1.4 tsi act? Can anyone recommend any systems ? (Not cupra - fr so no centre exit )
  4. dan103

Front Spring replacement numbers

yeh I was hoping I was done for the year with no more jobs to tackle in bad weather / colder temperatures coming up. Had good practice my brothers scirocco needed both replacing earlier in year and literally everything snapped or was seized think it was 2009 reg. I only did mine before parts...
  5. dan103

yeh I have ordered new mounts and springs on Monday. The car is completely dismantled both sides. Wasn't too bad a job to be honest. Nothing snapped or broke during the process. On axle stands currently and will rebuild once parts arrived. thanks for the recommendation
  6. dan103

Seat Ibiza 2014 (garmin MII)

my music can drop out every so often on a long journey and connection isnt best on the media part. Maybe needs an update but i would say overall they arent the best. I remember when i bought it and the sales guy took 20 mins to show me it worked. Very impressive.
  7. dan103

2015 Ibiza FR Project

yes the plate passed the mot
  8. dan103

2015 Ibiza FR Project

So unfortunately good luck has ran out front spring has snapped on the top coil front left. So parts to order and both sides to be done in coming weekend. Fun Fun Fun. Thought about lowering springs or coilovers but im going oem springs now then coilovers will be a next year job as i planned.
  9. dan103

Hi Guys, Thought i got off lightly this year with the MOT pass and service out of the way before winter. Unfortunately i was driving yesterday and i heard a clunking. Thought it was something moving around in the boot or loose in the glovebox. Then i pulled over and upon inspection the top...
  10. dan103

Service Schedule mk5

At this moment in current circumstances (Working from home and minimal miles in the last year about a quarter of my normal) and plans to take off road next year im willing to hang on till next year. But defintitely get peoples different views and if you stick with 5 years or not im definitely...
  11. dan103

Service Schedule mk5

appreciate all your input guys good to hear and read
  12. dan103

2015 Ibiza FR Project

40k on the clock fresh mot. serviced just got to pick up on the pad and discs on back after the mot . not bad just need a freshing up. hoping to buy a new exhaust in the coming month. and maybe remap early next year. running sweet tax 20£ mpg about 43 to 45 cant complain another year motoring ahead
  13. dan103

Service Schedule mk5

belt looked good so just check it every year to keep on top every year
  14. dan103

MOT Licence Plate?

Didn't have any issues with plate no advisories all good
  15. dan103

MOT Licence Plate?

Thanks for the advice. i will ask when i book. At least one plate must pass! if i have to peel it off fine i can buy another or just not bother if i am going to have bother every year.
  16. dan103

Cruise control not working/break light switch location?

no problem glad i could help
  17. dan103

Cruise control not working/break light switch location?

found this https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/2010-ibiza-tdi-1-4-brake-lights-stuck-wheres-the-sensor-switch.434122/
  18. dan103

MOT Licence Plate?

its the correct size, reflective but has no markers on it. If I screw the normal plate on can it be failed for having two plates on it ? im unsure. last resort is to peel it off really.
  19. dan103

Service Schedule mk5

thanks man. will give it a look over first and see the condition. much appreicated
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members