Search results

1. SEAT IBIZA 2004 1.9 TDi FR PD130 - SOLD

Selling my trusted IBIZA FR of 16yrs. Serviced yearly, treated well and never crashed. Runs well. Reluctant sale, I love this car and it is easy to have some fun when the urge takes control. Any questions please feel free to message me.
  2. Obd2

If you unplug the OBDII after you are finished with it and don't leave it connected when you are away from your car, you will have no issues with anyone connecting and doing what they like to your car from a distance e.g. opening doors etc.
  3. oscillating whine

Change the person that is sat in the car with you when you drive at speed, or just don't listen to Chris Evens on the radio. lol Sorry it does sound like bearings, feel the centre of the wheels after a good run as you may be able to tell which one has friction issues.
  4. Newbi

Welcome SeatBoy
  5. Seat Ibiza

Welcome Jonny.
  6. New member saying hi

Nice clean car. Welcome. You will have to work a little harder next time as I could not see any sweat pools on the paint work Lol. I am sure you will have a blast in this beast.
  7. Found Any Rust On Your Mk2?

This is very common. I had to replace both front wings a few years back due to sponges in the wings. Daft thing, I have just got a 2017 plate Alfa Giullietta and they have placed sponges in the front wings too. So I need to have a word with the dealer when I have to visit. If anyone has not...
  8. Factory map

No problem Dude. I just thought it would help you get support a lot quicker. I have seen quite a few posts from members in the midlands so you should be in luck. Good Luck
  9. Factory map

Hi connahiatt48, It may be a good idea to say where abouts' you live e.g. near by town/city.
  10. air con issuses, pulling my sweaty hair out!!

Hi, Did your battery die just before your Air Con stopped working? A couple of years ago I had to replace my battery and had about 4 months of malfunctioning Air conditioning and heaters. After taking the battery terminals off again to do something completely unrelated the Air Con started to...
  11. The New Motor

Nice car & love the colour. How are you finding the engine, switching off a couple of cylinders on steady runs?
  12. Leon Cupra 300 in Mystery Blue

Beautiful car. Looks really good in the blue. How good is it in the corners? I think this is what makes a good/great European car; how it handles the winding roads.:D
  13. The PCP time bomb?

It appears that Dealers are pushing PCP and you can get a better deal via PCP than Cash these days. Have a look at the policy & see if they have an early repayment rule(s). In some cases this will not cost you anything to repay all the money and the Balloon. So if you do this very quickly e.g...
  14. VCDS invalidate warranty?

This does sound like it could have a grin of truth in it. They may have to provide some evidence of having rectified an issue, especially if it is paid for by warranty.
  15. Disappointed to say the least

Nice one Scott. At least you can look forward to something to come home from Holidays for. Not may of us can do that.;)
  16. Best Glass Rain Repellent

Rain X Rain x does the trick for me.
  17. Hi All - New to this Group

Hi All, Just a quick Hello to everyone on here. I have been driving an Ibiza FR for 10 Years and still loving it. Thanks for your ear, JasonTopHat:)