Search results

1. Accessing car with a flat battery

Thanks for the reply.
  2. Accessing car with a flat battery

My brothers car has been laid up for two or three months and the car battery has now gone flat. how do you open the car with the key as there doesn't appear to be a lock?
  3. full link is it an option after manufacture?

Thanks for the replies.
  4. full link is it an option after manufacture?

I am thinking of getting full link for my Toledo, does Waze work on it?
  5. DirectLine.. Useless or just me?

This occured just over 20 years ago but I believe now that they are not on any comparison site.
  6. DirectLine.. Useless or just me?

I was with Direct Line many years and one Saturday afternoon I parked my car in a reasonably busy road, when I got back an hour after two windows had been smashed and one of the door locks removed by a screwdriver and the steering wheel had been sawn ( the Stoplock prevented my car from being...
  7. Hi all from Bolton

I'm not from Bolton but work in Wingates. unfortunately my car doesn't match yours for speed.
  8. what REAL mpg are people getting on the 110 TSI cars?

Was the sunroof a factory fit or done later?
  9. what REAL mpg are people getting on the 110 TSI cars?

My 110 TSI has now averaged 56.5 mpg over 21,700 miles that is according to Fuelly.
  10. Both key fobs not working

My car was away for a week at the garage, both fobs were replaced, the car had to be re-programmed and the push button start cable was replaced. The garage said that they had replaced fobs in the past and also that the life span of the batteries is only 2 years on keyless.
  11. Rat chewed up wiring. Is this covered under warranty?

We had the same trouble with my wifes Leon, a wiring harness was replaced free of charge but the car was a Motorbility car and not our own.
  12. Key fob battery low

Both my Toledo keys have packed up and I am waiting for replacements, fortunately the 2nd one packed up at the dealers while it was in for a service.. The local dealer got me a temporary key and within 5 days is now showing replace battery. I am not sure if there is an ESD problem with these...
  13. Both key fobs not working

Seat have ordered two new ones for me and the key I am using at the moment is now showing as "Replace your key battery" on the dash.
  14. Both key fobs not working

One of my car keys stopped working last week and this morning when I took the car for a service the second key stopped working as I got to the garage. I was told it was just a simple battery replacement, On picking my car up at dinnertime I was told both fobs need replacing. Is this a common...
  15. DPF regen and new car running in.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I am glad it's not just our car that regens after a long journey also I didn't even know it had a sport mode.
  16. DPF regen and new car running in.

My wife has a Leon 1.6 Tdi DSG my question is why after a 50 mile journey why does the regen fan come on after switching the engine off and also will the car ever get properly run in as at 70mph on a motorway the engine is only at 2,000 revs?
  17. R.I.P Toledo?

I've not been on this site for a while and didn't realise the Toledo is no more. I am glad a bagged my bargain at £11,995 last year and not surprisingly it is far superior to my old 2008 Fabia estate 1.4 Tdi.
  18. what REAL mpg are people getting on the 110 TSI cars?

This is brim to brim putting the details on Fuelly.
  19. what REAL mpg are people getting on the 110 TSI cars?

My 110 TSI has now averaged 56.6 mpg over 11,000 miles, my fuel is cheapo Sainsburys and probably half of the total mileage is motorway driving. Very happy with my car and is as good as the wifes 1.6 TDI Leon which is used many on short journeys. A bargain for less than£12,000.
  20. great deal on Toledo 1.0 TSI xcellence £11995 OTR

A very good price.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise