Search results

1. cv joints

hi, I want to change the cv joints on my 2003 Cordoba 1.2 can anyone tell me the socket size for the wheel hub? thanks.
  2. power steering gone!

thanks, yeah the steering dose feel slightly lighter alright, nice though. I will hand onto the them codes in case I need them
  3. power steering gone!

hi again, fitted it today and it seems to working fine without coding, will see how it goes but so far so good, thanks for all the help.
  4. power steering gone!

thanks, have ordered that one ebay, fingers crossed!
  5. power steering gone!

cant seem to find one with my code anywhere on ebay:(
  6. power steering gone!

Right, I know what you mean now
  7. power steering gone!

The car I have has ESP, the car I was getting the pump from I'm not sure.
  8. power steering gone!

Thanks I appreciate your help. is it expensive to buy a vag com or would I bet cheaper to go to a garage that has one?
  9. power steering gone!

thanks, there is a bit there to think about alright, probably best to get the pump with the proper code as I don't have access to vag-com.
  10. power steering gone!

no, have not plugged it into vag com
  11. power steering gone!

thanks for that, at this stage I'm thinking of changing the pump as a friend of mine in a breakers yard has one, one thing I'm worried about is the part number, the number on my pump ends with the letter C, the one he is giving me ends with F , other than that the numbers exactly the same, would...
  12. power steering gone!

I checked out both fuses you mentioned and they seem ok, is there any way to test the pump without removing it?
  13. power steering gone!

hi, no unfortunately I don't have any diagnostic equipment. the steering feels just the same as when the car is turned off.
  14. power steering gone!

hi, battery is four years old, I got a friend in a garage to test it and he said it seems to be ok. he put a meter between the poles ect
  15. power steering gone!

hi guys looking for some help, mk5 Ibiza 1.2 has developed a power steering problem, went to start it in the morning and suddenly pas light on dash and no power steering, was working fine up to this, any ideas?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.