Search results

1. RVC reversing camera installed

For FR I used 5Q0980568A and for Cupra 5Q0980556B. Both ordered from vwModule. If I remember correctly price was about 150 - 180 euros (cables included). Coding manual was included but camera parametrization has to be made for VW not for Škoda :)
  2. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Yes, it should look like that. Maybe @S4BiT can confirm this?
  3. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Damn, I can't find the Golf R pictures anymore.. I will share pictures of what I did: Maybe these will help someone :) At this point I have not noticed any drone. In Cupra/Sport mode lots of pops & bangs. Comfort mode is little bit louder than before, but not much. Motorway...
  4. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

OEM boxes cut open and inside is made like the Golf R ones are :) I can share some pictures later.
  5. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Little preview. Will try to make some better videos anytime soon:)
  6. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

In Estonia about 150-300 euros. It depends on the workshop. I can upload some videos later, if someone is interested :)
  7. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Or you can mod it like this:
  8. Cupra ST 300 DSG7 tuning box or map - exhaust sound

There is a option to make the inside of the original back boxes like the Golf R ST has. Simply just cut it in half and do the modifications and weld it back together again. Or am I wrong?
  9. CarPlay iOS 13

Sadly Apple Maps can not be changed. But nice to see that the album art is back :)
  10. Kessy - automatic lock door after leave car

This function is not working with 2019 Cupra's. At least mine is not working with this, maybe there is another solution but I haven't found any working option at the moment.
  11. Rattle inside

If you find solution to your problem then please let us know :)
  12. Rattle inside

Jep, same here. So far I have not located where it comes from :( This happens also when standing behind traffic light, gear in D and Cupra mode active. Usually it is noticeable when revs are around 1500.
  13. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

Maybe we can make the inside of the original cat like the Golf R ST is? Simply just cut it in half and do the modifications and weld it back together again :D
  14. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

This looks interesting. I am also looking for a better exhaust solution. One way to go is fitting Golf R ST cat-back. Had a chance this weekend to listen one Cupra with it and it sounded amazing.
  15. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Wondering what sound mk7.5 back boxes would do under new 300 st...
  16. RVC reversing camera installed

I don't think that the transparent time can be reduced.
  17. RVC reversing camera installed

Another successful camera install :)
  18. Res delete

How much? :bounce: