Search results

1. Seat_Jamie

Seat Leon 1.8T 20v cupra

I swapped my E46 318Ci for my Cupra 1.8t 20v and it was same situation, Repair costs were high, These cars are brilliant, Cheap to repair lots of modifications and pretty fast, Fuel consumption is really shitty though lol but worth it for the power.
  2. Seat_Jamie

Can Anyone Near Edinburgh Weld Lambda Boss Nuts Onto Exhaust?

Cheers Ross that should do the job :clap: Il see if I can just cut the old one and clamp them together, Il order this at end of the month.
  3. Seat_Jamie

Currently I have 0 lambda sensors plugged in, I need to cut 2 holes on exhaust 1 before cat 1 after cat and weld a 22mm bung/nut to house the lambda sensors in, then connect the lambdas to the connectors but it will be getting dome.at a garage so they should hopefully know the procedure lol
  4. Seat_Jamie

Bought 2 Lambda sensors today hoping to get them in and sort out fuel and codes but the system I have only has 1 port before cat and has been welded Closed I think, So would need 2 holes cut out and Lambda Boss Nuts Welded on to fit Lambda Sensors on lol, Anyone know of any garages in or around...
  5. Seat_Jamie

How to lock front axle nut?

It seems to be staying on now, New nut, Torqued to 200nm and has been solid since, Took it a long drive and many potholes later still secure.
  6. Seat_Jamie

Is this a standard cat or Sports cat?

I aint got that plate on it though lol, Weird, Guess just have to wait til the more experienced guys come across this, They will hekp you right out.
  7. Seat_Jamie

Is this a standard cat or Sports cat?

Looks same as mine and mine is standard.
  8. Seat_Jamie

Kirkcaldy Prom Takeover, This Saturday!!!

The Big Kirkcaldy Prom Takeover Saturday 7th October, Halbeath Park and Ride at 5:45pm to cruise to Kirkcaldy for 6:00pm, Looks like it will be another huge turnout, Get Ready To Burn Some Rubber Not Calories!:funk:
  9. Seat_Jamie

Wheel Bearing Gone?! No noise though!

Yeah just found that out mate, Thanks for helping, Ive got two ordered from Eurocarparts tomorrow and i have a torque wrench that goes to 210nm so should be okay if not then il get the driveshaft done when i get the bearing changed lol, Nightmare and scary at the same time wondering if the wheel...
  10. Seat_Jamie

2 for 12 quid il buy new ones lol thanks mate
  11. Seat_Jamie

Is there a way to lock the 30mm 12 pin axle/driveshaft nut on these cars? My axle nut keeps coming loose slightly, I have the torque wrench and i was wanting to know do i just torque it up too 200 and thats it or is there a way to lock them in like the castle nuts and split pins? Thanks.
  12. Seat_Jamie

PROBLEM! Axle nut was loose again by the time I got in to work enough for a turn or two, Il torque it today but im a big guy so me tightening it up would be enough to keep it tight for a while surely? Is there anything to keep the nuts from loosening like the old castle nuts split pins etc... I...
  13. Seat_Jamie

Yeah the Axle nut has never been a problem so never did i think it could be that, Just shows you though, the amount of play I should have known lol well lesson learnt
  14. Seat_Jamie

Best Products for Shine and to Revive Dull Paint?

Looking to brighten up my black paint lol, Starting to look a little dull and normally im just a car wash guy but I want this car to look its best while im doing it up, What products are best for shine and colour?
  15. Seat_Jamie

Yep its all good now
  16. Seat_Jamie

OMG LUCKY ESCAPE!!!! I went and bought the tools to take off a hub from scrappies and was unsuccesful, Anyway on way home brakes were getting worse, decided to try tighten up the main hub/driveshaft nut the 30mm 12 pin, OMG it was hanging on by a thread, ive tightened it up as much as possible...
  17. Seat_Jamie

Show your Car....Pics.

Yep I think my previous owner done the same lol
  18. Seat_Jamie

Thanks very much mate, I think it might be the wheel bearing then because theres play all ways, hopefully lasts lol
  19. Seat_Jamie

Felt a slight vibration in the brake pedal a few times while turning recently so decided to jack up the car just now and as i raised car I noticed the front passenger wheel has a lot of play and I did raise this side a week ago to save the droplink rubbing on driveshaft, anyway so i the took...
  20. Seat_Jamie

Show your Car....Pics.

Okay can you try calling me near the weekend to arrange to meet up this weekend so you can swap over the boxes etc. Thanks Ross
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.