Search results

1. matylad

Coded Tick LEDs Giving Errors

The lights all work if that helps? I'm unsure how I would check if the light or wiring is faulty. Anything beyond basic car electrics and I'm done. This morning I started getting an on off fault with the left boot lid light. This has since cleared itself. Seems as though something is a miss...
  2. matylad

Coded Tick LEDs Giving Errors

Evening. Ive recently fitted a set of tick LEDs to my Leon. I got these coded to the car but still have an error. VCDS reveals this to be a short to plus on lamp M2. From research ive discovered that lamp M2 is the right tail lamp in the boot lid. Ive checked the connectors for corrosion. All...
  3. matylad

2016 RNS510 Splash Screen Change

Alright guys. I've recently bought an RNS510 to replace the RNS310 factory fitted to my Cupra R. I got the unit installed and all seems to be working. I managed to get the MFD to show media and nav information with a few vagcom tweaks. Now to my problem.....I'm trying to change to the...
  4. matylad

RNS315 map update

Im after both firmware and map updates for my RNS310, can you help?? Cheers. Matt.
  5. matylad

2010 Cupra R Service Countdown?

So the car went in for a service yesterday. The guys at Votex looked into the service display being missing. The outcome was that it was turned off :shrug: I guess that VCDS was used to do this. Why anyone would have this turned off is beyond me! At least its sorted and the car is now up to...
  6. matylad

Thanks for the assistance guys. It would seem my car is a bit ‘special’ I have a copy of VCDS, I just haven’t installed it yet. I’ll see what the guys at Votex say on Monday when it’s in for a service. If they come back with nothing I’ll get the car hooked up and see what version cluster I...
  7. matylad

Mines the same as yours. The one on the right in the picture. Cheers, Matt.
  8. matylad

Thanks for posting the video Speed-FReek! I definitely don’t have the any of the service menus you show there :( I have everything else, just not the service options. Thanks again, Matt.
  9. matylad

Thanks for the input guys. I don't have any service menu in the settings menu on my car. Very odd! Matt.
  10. matylad

Yes its does mate! Matt.
  11. matylad

I honestly don't know mate. It has a display which fills the area between the temperature & fuel gauges. This displays the SATNAV info, Audio, Phone etc.
  12. matylad

Thanks for the reply TimSawf there isn't a INTER SERVICE option in my settings menu :confused: Crafoo - Done and done I dont like the idea of long life servicing after all the 1.8t gunge threads. Id just like to know how you find out the time/distance to service. Cheers, Matt.
  13. matylad

So I’m trying to find out when my next service is due. The last service in the service book was over a year and 10k miles ago (before I owned the car) and I have yet to see a warning/message stating a service is due, so I assume the car has been converted to longlife. The manual states there...
  14. matylad

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Bloody hell mate. Your not messing around are you? How long before theres a HPFP and RS4 valve on its way to Sandbach ;):lol: A local meet sounds good to me. Matt.
  15. matylad

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Exhaust looks amazing Craig! I need to make it to one of these meets so I can hear it in person. Matt.
  16. matylad

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Awesome! What system are you going for? Wouldn't mind a listen once you've got it fitted
  17. matylad

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Have you ordered the BCS Craig?
  18. matylad

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Count me in for that :whistle:
  19. matylad

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Looking good Craig!!:thumbup: Matt.
  20. matylad

RNS310 Updating from Version 0231

Hi, Yes I've read Andrew's post on here. No mention of version 0231 apart from another members who questions updating from 0231. The thread on gpsunderground is very difficult to follow. I don't want to take a chance on a download and brick the unit. Wondering if anyone had used a download and...