Search results

1. What colour?

Go for the 1.4 DSG 4Drive. The DSG on the 4Drive is a DQ250 wet clutch. This is the model I went for :D Also great choice with Samoa Orange!
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I followed your intructions and managed to make the 820 version work on my Ateca. The thing I just realized is that the OVERALL.NDS file practically checks if your car is older than the navigation data. If it is it would simply not work if you don't have MAPCARE.
  3. Lady in red

Welcome Benni Alex
  4. Hi all

Hi Mark Alex
  5. What colour?

I just love my Samoa Orange :) I think it's the best option for this car.
  6. New to Seat

Welcome Dave Alex
  7. Hello...again

Welcome Alex
  8. Hello, Hello

Welcome Ethan Alex
  9. New Cupra R owner

Welcome Alex
  10. Hi

Hi all, my name is Alex, I am a proud new owner of a Seat Ateca 1.4 TSI 4Drive DSG in Samoa Orange. I am very excited in sharing my experience with you guys and also gain more information about the car.
  11. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I don't see any restriction of this kind in my profile menu. It's probably related to the same new user restriction. Can you please contact me on [email protected]. Thanks!
  12. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Sure 5QA035846A Can you please send me a PM with your email so we can get in touch easier? Thanks
  13. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

@ysfdncr is there a newer version for my infotainment system: HW: H31 SW: 0363 Also is there a changelog for this ? I tried to send you a PM but since I am a new user I can only do that after 10 posts :(