Search results

1. how to clean brakes and brake tops

Take the wheels off and use a wire brush and some wire wool to clean then brake cleaner and paint cheaper like above I've always done it I hate seeing rust!! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Engine/subframe knocking

Hi guys and gals Over the last few months I've notice between gear changes and when accelerating and then lifting off I can feel the engine rocking back and forth and it's really annoying [emoji23] has anyone tried the powerflex insert or something similar? just feels too loose for me Any...
  3. Leon MK3 suspension upgrade questions

Thanks for the reply Damian, okay was just wondering about the drop links do you have any that are abit stronger as the ones on the car now look like folded paper Haha, does DPM do finance also as that's something I'd be looking for also. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Leon MK3 suspension upgrade questions

Hi guys. Got a seat Leon mk3 2.0tdi 150hp I'm looking to get some bilstein b14 coilovers for my car as there on offer at the moment on awesome, couple of questions.. Will I need new drop links that are shorter? Does anyone have these coilovers or other ones and what are you running...
  5. NO DPF no MOT from april

I agree would be easier wouldn't it, I suppose people would panic seeing the light come on and be taking there cars into the stealers all the time (if they hadn't read the manual Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. 2015 DSG gearbox - how is it/should it be avoided?

Ahh thanks il give them a ring and see what they say Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. NO DPF no MOT from april

I went on modified car Facebook page in my area and just asked if anyone knew someone that would pass a strait pipe and got given a place went down and he said would be fine! Cost 60 quid for the MOT though [emoji28] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. EGR and coolant

I've had my head pressure tested and it held all weekend so I don't think it's head which leaves just those 3 options left, I don't have loads of money to throw at it as I'm currently saving for a mortgage with the girlfriend but need it for work :( Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. EGR and coolant

I've had the same issues as above plus cold heating had the water pump changed and then coolant flushed and 're filled with fresh g13, 1 day later and the heating was back, 2 days later and it's brown and merky again in expansion was going to have the oil cooler changed next so should I just...
  10. I want a bit more noise.

Same here I'm thinking of going strait pipe from turbo back with a muffler/resonator on the back to kill some of the noise as my old strait pipe Passat was not too loud but on the motorway it got obnoxious Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. NO DPF no MOT from april

Nahh I reckon they were clogged and over fueling or broken up mantle internally [emoji38] plus is more people don't know how to look after them that's the biggest cause of a failure Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. 2015 DSG gearbox - how is it/should it be avoided?

I've just touched 40k and going to get mine done, where's best I've Hurd vw direct is around 250 quid and the best place to get it done Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. NO DPF no MOT from april

There will always be dodgy MOT testers that will hold the sensor "close" to the exhaust to get a reading Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. NO DPF no MOT from april

Had less smoke on my 1.9tdi 04 Passat strait pipe with a remap than some 06-09 diesels I've seen plumeing black smoke with a dpf [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. Mk3 Leon suspension upgrades

Hi guys Looking at some bilsteins b14's for my 2.0 tdi 150ps does anyone have these fitted what do they ride like and will I need to get some new/adjustable drop links as well? Might potentially get a KW varient adjustable anti roll bar as well would that supply drop links that would fit the...
  16. 13 plate 2.0TDi 150 leon FR coolant + Oil loss

Okay guys my mechanic fitted a new water pump and flushed and put in new coolant and I've got my heating back but within 2 days the tanks gone oily again so I think maybe it's the oil cooler? As head has been pressure tested and held for 3 days
  17. 13 plate 2.0TDi 150 leon FR coolant + Oil loss

Just a little update I was driving to work this morning and Hurd what sounded like a kettle boiling behind the dash pulled over and popped the bonnet and there was coolant all around the underneath of the expansion tank I checked both pipes and they were properly attached and no fluid around...
  18. 13 plate 2.0TDi 150 leon FR coolant + Oil loss

Ahh sorry I forgot to change it! I had the oil light come on yesterday driving home from work but gave it 15 mins to settle then checked the dipstick and it’s was fine and when I started her up again the light had gone so maybe just a fault in the sensor? Okay where should I be topping the...
  19. 13 plate 2.0TDi 150 leon FR coolant + Oil loss

Hi guys, For the last few months I’ve been loosing coolant topping up the tank about once a month. I’ve had my mechanic look at it and he pressure tested it and it held for 2 days no drop in pressure what so ever, he assumed it was the tank cap and replaced but it’s still leaking. Under the...
  20. Mk3 leon FR 2.0tdi 150PS ARB + Poly Bushes

Hi guys Got a mk3 2013 2.0TDI 150 with DSG and I’m looking to upgrade the front anti roll bar to something better or just upgrade the bushes to polyurethane but can’t seem to find any or what size the OE anti roll bar is? Cheers!!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.