Search results

1. Cruise control retrofit failed

Tried to fir CCS on friends Leon MK2 today. Stalk and new module were installed. Coding done in ECU and steering wheel module. But it's not working :( Measuring block is showing that Main switch is always off. It is showing that SET, RES and CNL commands are recognized. Any ideas?
  2. March 1st 2018

Pics of the inside?
  3. Leds licence plate

Coding? (1)-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lasttyp 25 ===== (41- LED Keinleistung)
  4. Leather Interior & Alacantara option removed for FR?

I wonder what about my order I had to cancel. Perhaps dealer kept it, it was suppose to be 5th week with Alcantara.
  5. New 2017 Leon rear led lights on in daytime?

And why do you think it's good to have real lights activated with DRL?
  6. Anyone ordered yet?

How much did the transparent foil cost? I've got one dedicated to my Golf, costed just about 10 pounds.
  7. New 2017 Leon rear led lights on in daytime?

They tend to **** up with coding sometimes. In EU countries only front DRL should be automatically turned on.
  8. Alcantara going AWOL on all Seat models?

Perhaps Audi lost too many customers :rofl:
  9. Alcantara going AWOL on all Seat models?

Well maybe it is still available on Cupra and Ateca. But went missing from normal Leon and Ibiza.
  10. Alcantara going AWOL on all Seat models?

Seems to be missing now from price list and configurator, dealers confirming you cannot order a car with it.
  11. Leather Interior & Alacantara option removed for FR?

The car was almost fully spec'd Xcellence 1.0 TSI DSG.
  12. Leather Interior & Alacantara option removed for FR?

I've ordered and was promied it will be waiting for me for 1st of January. Cannot wait longer, probably will end up with the Golf from stock. It's not 1 month but 2. Car would be ready for pickup late February.
  13. Leather Interior & Alacantara option removed for FR?

Same here in Poland, it also is missing from the price list. BTW - car ordered at the end of September, confirmed production date is now 5th week of 2018. Horrible, I have to cancel the order now.
  14. Ibiza Fr 115

Yes, many people use nightbreaker's both for dipped and main.
  15. Ibiza Fr 115

Why? Both are designed to light up differently.
  16. Seat Ibiza FR Leather Dash

But is it confirmed date already? I guess not.
  17. Seat Ibiza FR Leather Dash

DSG? My date is being pushed all the time..
  18. Seat Ibiza FR Leather Dash

Perhaps not for cars older then MY18. I guess many are disappointed with the glossy trim. Check youtube videos with Arona Xcellence - it's fake leather too. Edit: Check out this: But it seems only for the basic trim, not if you choose black glossy to get rid of even worse pink trim:
  19. Seat Ibiza FR Leather Dash

I wonder if this will also be the same for Xcellence.
  20. Sat Nav can it be updated via end user

Google'd it - took me 15 seconds.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members