Search results

1. Obd2

NO way would I do anything over bluetooth or wifi, had to many near misses. You can't beat a cable connection with VCDS also works out cheaper in the long run if you buy from ebay and don't update the software.
  2. 102 checklist help pls

Hi, Does anyone have a copy of there 102 checklist if they have purchased a used car from a dealer? You are entitled to a copy according to Seat CS. If someone would be kind enough to scan it in I would be most grateful, as I have purchased a used approved seat from a main dealer who cannot...
  3. Tyres and strange noise

That's interesting as I am suffering the same issue on my seat 1.6 110bhp but the noise is heard between 40 -70 and goes up and down with speed variation. Seems to be coming from the front drivers side. I thought wheel bearing but car has only done 39K? I am going to swap the tyres around to...
  4. Obd2

VCDS is the way to go I have it and it’s excellent you can find good clones on eBay for the latest version which will be fine as long as you don’t upgrade the software. Probably cheaper as well
  5. 102 checklist PDF required

Just purchased a used leon from a dealer but on checking over the car at home I am finding various things wrong! Can any provide me with a copy of there 102 check list or a download link to it? I have googled with no success & need it before I go into battle at the weekend. Thanks in...
  6. VCDS - How To Guides

7. Coding for Welcome Lights without auto sensor

Guys, The following code will give you welcome home lights etc every time you unlock /lock or open a door /hatch. This coding works as tested by me and I don't have auto lights. Obviously all coding is done at your own risk 1 You must use the VCDS cable program and activate the...
  8. VCDS - How To Guides

VCDS version? Can anyone pls confirm if VCDS 14.10 will work on a 2016 5F before I upgrade if required. Thanks
  9. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Correct Part no for 5F? Hi, Looking to do this mod can anyone confirm the correct part number as dealer is clueless:rolleyes: I have these; 5M0955985C9B9 5F0955985 / 986 Dealer says neither will fit 5F [:@] Thanks
  10. New to the forum

Me new too Hi, New to the forum but not vag cars, like to code and have been coding BMW's for the last 2 yrs. I have an old copy of VCDS 14.10.0 will this be sufficient to use on the 5F or do I need something higher? It worked fine on my Golf MK7 Thanks in advance Rgds Pete
  11. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Lowest VCDS version required for coding Hi, Can anyone pls tell me what the lowest version of VCDS is required to code on 5F. Thank you
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.