Search results

1. Polybushed top mounts??

Hi all, been a while since I've posted but I thought it best to try and tap into the wisdom of you guys if I can.... So its ibiza no.4 now and I'm trying to get hold of some polybushed top mounts for the old girl. I can't find any for the 6l/9n or fabia mk1... Is there any reason for this that...
  2. Short shifter fr TDI

Hi all, I’ve read through a few pages on here so am wondering if anyone has this fitted to their car or can confirm it doesn’t fit? https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Ibiza-Cupra-Leon-R-FR-TDI-Diesel-Breaking-Short-Shifter-Shift-Quick-1-2-1-4-/280634638607 I’ve messaged the seller and he as stated...
  3. Anyone?

Are there any regular meets close to coast? I’m in Littlehampton. Would be good to meet some new people. Charlie
  4. Bonjour

Hi all! Joined today in hope of tapping into the knowledge of fellow Leon owners. I have a mk2 tfsi sport BWA engine code 112k full seat service history :) Recent service work done includes. Oil and filter change 112k Cam chain and tensioner change 111k (just in time looking at old...
  5. Bonjour

Hi all! Joined today in hope of tapping into the knowledge of fellow Leon owners. I have a mk2 tfsi sport BWA engine code 112k full seat service history :) Recent service work done includes. Oil and filter change 112k Cam chain and tensioner change 111k (just in time looking at old...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.