Search results

1. Fuel reg help and injectors

Ya will do but my guess is its on to stop over fueling well best as it can
  2. Fuel reg help and injectors

So bought a lcr 5 months ago Its running 550 injectors bigger fuel pump but is running 3 bar fuel regulator Its also bossting 20 peak and 18 hold is this stage 2? Just dont get why it has 3 bar rarther then 4
  3. Cooling issues

Also when out heater on full it stops return hose flowing all together is this normal
  4. Cooling issues

I stand corrected head gasket test was good it's strange that flow from the return pipe is some tines ok good and bad like just took pipe off and it was dripping out for a minute
  5. Cooling issues

Well I ve use a little head gasket kit off eBay liquid went yellow so I reckon it's exhaust gases in coolant
  6. Cooling issues

I'm thinking water pump preahaps fans missing ect could the be checked via thermostat hole
  7. Cooling issues

its a real head **** Today replaced top fuse box and fan control module still no joy all started with high speed fan only coming on for a few secs did resistor mod as when tested fast only worked now nothing unless tested or ac is on
  8. Cooling issues

Right I'm still thinking fan module as if I remove sensor while running fans don't come on
  9. Cooling issues

Heaters hot but not as hot as it should be
  10. Cooling issues

Right got up to 93 bottom hose cold too hot coolant is flowing to tank just started but don't think thermostat is opening but it's new and does work could this only be water pump
  11. Cooling issues

Right began to flow at 72 with squeeze of the hoses flowed for a bit then stopped
  12. Cooling issues

Ran it for 8 mins no flow from the little pipe unless I squeeze hoses should it flow soon as engines started
  13. Cooling issues

Right should I get water flow from the little pipe all the time just started it for up to 70c and the little pipe isn't flowing
  14. Cooling issues

Or do I fill at expansion tank and just open the tap
  15. Cooling issues

To flush I used the top rad hose and yes it flows out the bottom is this the best place
  16. Cooling issues

I swapped the temp switch with a used one made no difference
  17. Cooling issues

There's no video just a image
  18. Cooling issues

Seconary water pump is new and working well Water pump flow to header tank is good
  19. Cooling issues

Low speed come on with a.c. constant high speed and low speed come on by bridging the thermo plug
  20. Cooling issues

They will always for hot in traffic ECT that's what the fans are for
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.