Search results

1. hunter918

Carista App

I'm not in the car so this is from my memory :) in the infotainment menu go to Vehicle, Lights and then reset factory settings (or something similar to that)
  2. hunter918

Carista App

If I remember correctly I had to factory reset the Lights section in the vehicle settings for it to work on mine
  3. hunter918

Blackvue 750S Dashcam Review

Thanks for the detailed review, i'm thinking of getting one myself and this helps a lot! can you share some pics of the installation and the position of the cameras? Enjoy!
  4. hunter918

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

One more question, at the end (after the restart) there's a message: "Start diagnostic tester: Main unit/version comparison, accepting the error code leads to a restart" what does it mean and will it always be shown? 10x!
  5. hunter918

Hebrew is my native tongue so no problem there :lol: BTW, can I update using a DOK or is an SD card a must? Toda Raba! [B)]
  6. hunter918

Hey guys, This is the current version that is installed in mine. can anyone tell me if there's an update and if so, direct to the download links. this has become a "mega" thread and it's hard to find it :) Device part number: 5QA035824 Hardware: H24 Software: 0245 thanks!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members