Search results

1. OEM 19" wheels in a different colour

I had mine done gloss black too. Look great!
  2. Letchworth Forum Meet 03/11/19

I'll try and make it.
  3. Letchworth SEAT / CUPRA Showroom Opening

Sorry I missed this event as I'm just up the road in Stevenage, but I had some warranty work done there Tues/Wed - new locking diff and water pump. Anyone local willing to turn down/off my soundaktor?
  4. new in this site

Nice!
  5. 245/35/19

Thanks to all for your input - I think I'll stick to standard size -at least it'll be cheaper lol!
  6. 245/35/19

I'll be staying with the standard rims and from what I can see by your chart clearances shouldn't be an issue and the tyre fits the rim with no problem.
  7. 245/35/19

Cupra 290
  8. 245/35/19

Does anyone know if there would be any advantage in fitting 245/35/19 PS4S instead of the standard 235s? Is there any disadvantages other than price? I am of course thinking they may help restrain the dreaded wheelspin, has anyone tried them?
  9. Auto Dipped Beam Headlights won't turn off automatically

I havn't read the handbook but when I use my auto dip I have to toggle the dip/main lever untill the auto dip logo displays in the dash - then it works really well. Don't forget the system only works at speeds above 40 mph. Hope this helps.
  10. BMW M2 & driver

360/365 ish
  11. Welcome to new forum sponsor Adrian Flux Insurance with discounts for SCN members

I don't think I can PM you at this time (not enough posts) but I would be gratefull if you could call me on 07505364625.
  12. Welcome to new forum sponsor Adrian Flux Insurance with discounts for SCN members

Hi Dan, my insurance is up for renewal in November. I have a 2016 mk3 leon cupra and I would like to remap it to stage 1. How much lol?
  13. Tyre deals??

Try camskills
  14. Continental Sport-Contact-5 life expectancy on Cupra

235/35/91 y mich ps4s £140 at camskill. + £10 to fit locally.
  15. South East members list

Cupra 290 - as from 4 this afternoon APR stage 1 Stevenage.
  16. Tyre Pressures

I've dropped the pressures on my cupra to 2.1 bar (30.5 psi) and the ride has improved plus I get less wheelspin and wheel hop, also significantly less crashing over bumps. Recently I read an article about Seat UK entering an ST cupra in a hillclimb. The only modification being reducing front...
  17. Remaps

Whatever happened to Superchips? Wern't they the leaders in the industry and the go to firm if you wanted a remap?
  18. Remaps

Fair enough! The missus has banned me from modifying it for at least a year anyway!
  19. Remaps

Well.................thanks for that lol! Looks like I'm going to have to save my pennies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.