Search results

1. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Hi mate, did you get somebody to fit a res pipe in Glasgow? I'm on the hunt at the moment and came across this post. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. New car ordered

Hate to be a party pooper but there are no DSG farts and the overrun sounds more like a thud than pop. Seriously thinking about a res delete myself! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Never get a deal like that again. The bubble has burst for leasing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. What Fuel do you guys use?

How much is that a litre? There’s a Costco near me thinking of joining up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A year with the new Cupra 290

Is there any drone with this mod? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Cupra Ateca on lease

I did look at them before I got another Cupra but out of budget for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Cupra Ateca on lease

Congrats! Good deal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

I’m not sure, mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

Anybody used Costco premium fuel? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

I’m going to take some abuse here, but I’ve been using Asda finest on MY19 Cupra. It’s guzzling fuel atm breaking in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Side skirts

Also looking for some white ones for MY19 Cupra 5 door, but they are like hens teeth! [emoji3525] Thinking maxton design sides and reiger front splitter if I can’t get OEM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Any chance of a link for the fan jet washers please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Mk3 parts

Never mind it says it on your pic [emoji854] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Mk3 parts

How far do the spacers make the wheels sit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

The one thing I HATE about changing cars is salesman! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Side skirts [emoji1786] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Good deal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. I am back...

Is this code for something?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. I am back...

As in Hillington, Glasgow? Car looks great btw! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. 2018 Cupra side skirts

Ok, I defo need side skirts now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.