Search results

1. Aircon and heater doesn't work

makes sense now! lol pretty effective. did you attempt to remove the bottom radiator hose or did you just use this method?
  2. Aircon and heater doesn't work

did you just stick the nozzle into the reservoir tank or via one of the pipes? which pipe did you pull out?
  3. Aircon and heater doesn't work

when using this method does the expansion tank refill when you suck the coolant out?
  4. Aircon and heater doesn't work

yeah i might try it this way as the bottom radiator hose is difficult to get to
  5. Aircon and heater doesn't work

Did you just pull off the bottom hose and suck the rest of from there? Ok. good man. I'll get one ordered and give it a shot. This guide has inspired me/given me confidence you can do it on the driveway. Cheers
  6. Aircon and heater doesn't work

hey guys. I'm having similar issues that all of you have been experiencing. currently running a flush in my car, however doesn't seem to making any improvements. this is the most comprehensive guide I've seen at replacing the matrix on these without having to rip the dash apart. just a couple...
  7. Newbie

8. Newbie

They are VW Pretoria's - usually found on a Golf R
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Well I just got my Leon a week ago so spent today giving her a bath.
  10. Newbie

Hi, I'm Martin. A week ago today I bought my first Seat, and so far so good - loving the car. This is my 2013 Seat Leon FR 2.0TDI Have a few mods coming soon :D
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members