Search results

1. Georgie

Question for anyone with a young family

I look after a herd of kiddies. When i had my Leon the kids i looked after were in 2 car seats (not boosters) and IIRC there was enough room for a small adult but not another car seat in the middle. It may be different with the 2 other kids on boosters as they arnt as bulky. Easy option...
  2. Georgie

Does your car ever feel faster than usual?

i always found on a cold night my car felt much better.. could also be due to the lack of people on the road and was able to enjoy it hat much more!
  3. Georgie

LCR: How much oil is fair to "eat" for a LCR?

yar.. but isnt a RX8 on a rotary in-jun?
  4. Georgie

LCR: How much oil is fair to "eat" for a LCR?

if you think thats bad... the porka goes though 1 litre per 600 miles... now you understand why i drive the pug most places!
  5. Georgie

Leons with Audi wheels..

i found my wheels with out the covers looked just like steelies.. you needed the center caps to brake up the colour. looked awsome with red calapers!
  6. Georgie

Leons with Audi wheels..

my old leon with TT wheels sprayed black and then a custom center done.
  7. Georgie

My dear god, why....

no ban needed.. golfs are lovely. next time i see yu i'll chuck you the porka keys you'll love it.
  8. Georgie

My dear god, why....

stu.. sell the golf buy that. i double dare you with a shiny cherry on top!
  9. Georgie

My dear god, why....

someone ask if it has da boost!
  10. Georgie

Stacked my car

impressive. when i smacked mine and jhust hurt the wish bone i popped along to a mate who worked at a garage and he heated up the parts and bent them back as straight as he could get them.. at least that way i could drive the car as i had to wait a week for the parts.
  11. Georgie

Stacked my car

seems to be a common thing these days. i have done this twice. first time wrote off the car, but was at about 40mph, maybe more, no idea really. but that bent the chassis. drive shaft, rack end, sheared off the wheel, tore the suspension out on passenger side, depolyed passenger side air bag...
  12. Georgie

some think different

wtf!!! eat to their own i know.. but even this is a bit too much of a strech for me.
  13. Georgie

Time to re-insure :(

for what its worth i have had to claim twice on tescos and they were fantastic. money paid out with in 10 days of accident and replacment car sorted the next day. cant praise them enough in that respect.. they only allow 6 mods iirc.. i decalred my wheels, tints, suspension, induction kit and...
  14. Georgie

clutch master cylinder failing

i was very fourtunate... becuase i reported it while it was still covered they did it. so not a penny spent by me. thankfully!
  15. Georgie

denied cupra test drive

no jokes please re the crashing. but i have fiund that if i sow up at a place to look ata car by my self i dont get taken seriously. it royally pissses me off as normally have to take male froend with me. its bad enough with normal cars.. i rang up some caterham owners and as soon as i said...
  16. Georgie

Road Legal Tints...Post Pictures Please

hmm.. i must be wrong with my [ercdentages then. as it only let n 20% light on the back and 35% light on the rest. must have had it wrong. but it wsd likr yours mate
  17. Georgie

aye indeed. van tints [thumbs down]
  18. Georgie

Leon pics with black leon and black rims?

*pats tiny brakes* :D
  19. Georgie

this is my first leon. i think it had 20% on the back window and 35% everywhere else. never had any issues, was pulled once but it was for my headlights. oops.
  20. Georgie

Leon pics with black leon and black rims?

they are 17's mate. currently with 225/45/17 pilot spots 1's on.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members