Search results

1. Nora2004

Dash rattle

The whole plastic binnacle, it's just clipped in!
  2. Nora2004

Speedometer Surround / Binnacle

Pass the message onto my GF, **** knows she needs it!
  3. Nora2004

Cupra R ABT issues

For comparison here is a 2019 ST with jb4 still at the dialling stage!
  4. Nora2004

Petrol DPF or PPF or GPF (Take your pick!). Experience or rumours.

The biggest issue for the Cupra's is the total lack of noise now, they are pretty silent compared to the pre OPF model! That's the main reason alot of people want then removed, I'd agree, they sound gash!
  5. Nora2004

Cupra R ABT issues

That reply from Richter is bollocks, they are just throwing around some fancy words and and trying to stamp on pretty much every Dyno in the UK!
  6. Nora2004

DTUK 2019 Cupra?

Just the basic elbow, intake hose, panel filter and modified airbox, Rs7 plugs!
  7. Nora2004

DTUK 2019 Cupra?

Jb4 is a great option!
  8. Nora2004

Induction Kits

The usual, snow grate removed, opened up the blocked side on the front scoop and blocked off the feed to the engine bay! Would love a little more intake noise but this setup works perfectly, so ya know, don't fix it if ain't broke! Lol
  9. Nora2004

Induction Kits

Many opinions in this topic! Lol But for reference I've made 373hp with an elbow, hose, panel filter and modified airbox! I just can't see an r600 adding any power to that!
  10. Nora2004

Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

Id be gutted if my stage 1 Cupra was only doing 10.5 100-200!
  11. Nora2004

Pirelli P-zeros?

No idea, what ever **** variety Seat fitted at the factory!
  12. Nora2004

Dash rattle

Just pull it off, it does literally just pull off, and line the outside edge with felt tape, takes 3 minutes and costs about £4!
  13. Nora2004

Pirelli P-zeros?

I replaced my P Zeros with Ps4s's, much much better tyre, I like to bum them also!
  14. Nora2004

Cupra 300 vs Fiesta ST ?

No idea what other people are talking about, but the new Fiesta ST's are great little cars, I wasn't a fan of the seating position but apart from that I liked it! Ride quality is far superior to the Mk7, although to be fair doesn't take much as they were rock hard! I had expected the engine to...
  15. Nora2004

Turbo inlet and intake upgrades

Luckily the stock airbox on our cars flows quite well, so simply fitting a bigger turbo elbow, intake hose and panel filter will still result in good power, I've combined the above setup with a jb4 and made 373hp, so it works!
  16. Nora2004

IS38 max boost pressure

It was known the early 280 Cupras and same age Golf R's had a weaker turbo, since then they seem to be a whole lot more reliable though, enough so I wouldnt give it any thought to be honest! The general consensus is about 30psi is the absolute limit for a stock is38, they also don't like...
  17. Nora2004

Speedometer Surround / Binnacle

Literally just pull it off, start at the bottom and give it a few good pulls, it comes off pretty easily!
  18. Nora2004

Res delete

They also sell the required step down sleeve clamps, worth a call!
  19. Nora2004

Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

If he is not changing any hardware on the car, good luck using straight e85, do some research on the Mk7 Golf pages and educate yourself first before putting your engine on the line, your braver than me! Lol
  20. Nora2004

Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

You need to know if he is going to run you on a straight mixture of e85 or a blend of unleaded and e85, a blend will be fine, but your asking for trouble running just straight e85!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.