Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hi - Where did you purchased them, have you a link please?
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Can you feel the difference?
  3. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I did exactly as described above and it worked for me.
  4. Which REVO installer

I have the same ethos....
  5. Which REVO installer

From reading these forums it is apparent that REVO is the way to go for remapping... Those that have had remaps, which dealer did you use? I'm in the midlands area so South Wales, Bristol etc are within easy reach.
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Sorry for the late reply - I backed up my original sd card and downloaded the official maps from Seat and the copied a file from back up to the sd card and bingo... There is a guide on here. I will have a look for it if you can't find it.
  7. Revo flash sale

Fab, thanks
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hi - I have the five door version.
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today I fitted an LED reverse bulb, matches the rest of the car now..... A normal buld, what were SEAT thinking on a LED package car!!!
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No a FR..... The maps came from Seat website - they may show as 730 but when you download its the 820 version - I did check post installation and 820 was, in fact installed...
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Start reading from post number 613 in this thread. I read from there and by the end understood what I needed to do. I don't want to write a guide in case I miss something thing out. Take a back up image is my advice as that way you can return.
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today I updated the maps to 820 and did the following with OBD 11; 1. One switch mirror fold 2. Needle sweep 3. Rear parking sensor display 4... I am sure I did other things too, but for the life of me I can't recall Oh and ordered an LED reversing lamp to complete the LED set..
  13. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Updated after following the delete and replace the .NDS from back up.. Thank you guys.
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

You may :) Ebay - followed a link from earlier in this log. As I can't post links enter this number into the above site - 371582121588
  15. Reverse Bulb

Is the DAB signal ok when in forward gears? Also - any errors?
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Took all of five minutes and well work the £26.
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Gave my Leon a good wash and polish and then swapped over the boot struts so it opens fully on a single click....
  18. Struts and stuff

Thank you guys - will get to it.
  19. Struts and stuff

So, I've been reading the posts and certain things keep popping up. I have an OBD11 on route and will make use of that, I've modded my key and have a silicone jacket on route, but... Bonnet struts - where do you guys get them from. The sites I've found only list leons upto 2006 and not 2017...
  20. Clearly doing something wrong

Quite possible - Tells me conflict, no data. Files are clearly there.. Thank you though.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.