Search results

1. Andywest2k1

Goodbye Ibiza :-( Hello MK7 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S :-)

Yeah is see what you mean about the stripes. If i had the upgrade id proabably leave the stripes off, or have the carbon effect ones. The only thing putting me off is the exhaust note being too loud, what does your mates sound like?
  2. Andywest2k1

Cheers matey! Check out ZSOC or fordownersclub if your thinking of getting one, loads of good info over there. Real friendly community! Ford have just brought out an zs s1600, limited edition. Very very pricey in my opinion. Pics and info below, (make sure you scroll down page, as there...
  3. Andywest2k1

yeah the pumaspeed is a smiliar sort of thing, but if i remember correctly, they sell all the bits seperate aswell. Mountune only sell the whole package. And pumaspeed invalidates the warrenty, mountune doesnt!
  4. Andywest2k1

Im not sure whether its the same engine, i think its new? Its the 1.6 tvci engine. I dont think Shawspeed have released cams yet, the big mods seem to be slow in coming! Mountune and Pumaspeed seem to be the only 'big' mods on offer at the moment. I love the mk5 Fezzy's by the way, class...
  5. Andywest2k1

No matey, not done anything for a while now! Been far too busy with uni. The Mountune will be class!
  6. Andywest2k1

I looked into getting the titanium pack but you dont get the same sports seats as the zetec-s, also its higher and covered in chrome! didnt fancy that! Yeah im a member of ukfn, not been on it much since the whole virus thing they had over there a while back.
  7. Andywest2k1

Yeah mate ive seen that. Its similiar to the mountune upgrade. Most people seem to be going for the mountune though because it doesn't invalidate your warranty. Mountune have also brought some carbon fiber bits out that i may be looking into.
  8. Andywest2k1

Thanks for the positive comments mate. I can back them up on my personal experience, the car does handle well, and the build quality is superb! The power is enough for me at the moment since i moved up from a little 1.2 beeza! However i may look into the mountune upgrade in the future!
  9. Andywest2k1

Fitted some Phillips Bluevision bulbs and new sidelights. Quite easy to fit, although having to pull the light unit off the white clips is quite nerve racking! Ive took some pics but they dont show the difference well really. My personal opinion is that the bluevisions are far better than...
  10. Andywest2k1

Hey all, not posted on here for a while! A few mods in progress: White and black badges to replace existing blue and white ones. K&N panel filter. Now to dig her out of the snow and fit them!
  11. Andywest2k1

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Cheers matey, much appreciated! Ill check the bank balance and let you know!
  12. Andywest2k1

You any idea of the brand or anything mate? are they LED?
  13. Andywest2k1

Hiya mate, long time no speak! Car is looking spot on as usual! I dont know whether i've asked you before but what sidelights do you have, they look bright as hell in your sig! Thanks.
  14. Andywest2k1

Hot new SEAT Ibiza's make international debut

still not a fan of the new ibiza. No side skirts? terrible alloys! and the back end is awful! It will take alot from someone to convince me that this new mk can look good!
  15. Andywest2k1

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra Video and Hi-Res

still not impressed by the looks of the new cupra at all! it hasnt even got any skirts on! The wheels are terrible also! Bring on the boc!
  16. Andywest2k1

Modifying Exhaust

Hi mate, Your best bet is to get a custom backbox made. Most exhaust places will do them. Click on the link in my sig which will take you to pics and info of my old 1.2 ibiza. I had a custom backbox put on a with an oval tailpipe. Loved it! made a great sound and imprived the acceleration...
  17. Andywest2k1

The 1.2 Appreciation Thread

tbh mate im struggling with mods. Ive ordered some gel badge overlays to go over the front and back ford badges. (white background and black writing). Ive seen pictures and they look cool but il wait until i see them on my car before deciding on leaving them on for good. I may invest in...
  18. Andywest2k1

The 1.2 Appreciation Thread

My previous (1st) car was a 1.2 Ibiza. Absolutely loved it! pics: Best mods were the alloys, sound system and custom backbox! It was a sad day when it had to go :-( Ended up with this though ;-)
  19. Andywest2k1

Mint! im defo going to enquire!
  20. Andywest2k1

Where abouts are they based matey? I must admit, it is very tempting!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise