Search results

1. Freetrack tyre advice, size mainly

Cheers for that info, very useful :)
  2. Freetrack tyre advice, size mainly

I am looking at getting some new tyres as one of my current slowly goes down and the rest are getting a bit worn these days. I am most likely going to get Michelin CrossClimate+ but I really want to know is would changing the size from the standard 225/50/17 to 225/45/17 make much difference...
  3. New Owner

Welcome fellow Freetrack TFSI owner ;)
  4. New Freetrack owner and AUX port question!!!

I fitted a ground loop just after Xmas and this has reduced the buzzing down to an almost unnoticeable level. I'm feeding my media player via the connector next to the handbrake. My only other niggle now is that I like to connect my phone to play radio via Tune-In, but I cant have both the media...
  5. New Freetrack owner and AUX port question!!!

I have been having similar issue with engine feedback, waiting to get Xmas out the way before trying a ground loop on the RCA ports to try suppressing the noise. Interesting to find out how your next suppressor fares
  6. New Freetrack owner and AUX port question!!!

Centre console only has RCA Aux ports, I have used them instead ;)
  7. New Freetrack owner and AUX port question!!!

Hi all, after a while of searching, I picked myself up a Freetrack TFSi. So far over the one day I have had it I have been impressed, took me a few hours to work out where the clock was!! but after that I have now found there are lots of other functions along with the clock... Coming from old...
  8. Hello all

Imps were better than Mini's, totally underrated, just had to be careful with the engines :D
  9. Hello all

Hi all, Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Lee and I have just put down deposit on my first Seat. Picking it up next weekend, gone for the Altea Freetrack as I wanted 4x4 drive. Previously have had a few old aircooled dubs, a G40, couple Hillman Imps, Slammed Mk2 Fiesta to name a...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.