Search results

1. 2018 Cupra R rear spoiler and front splitter

Where can we get the new Cupra R aero package to fit standard Cupras? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Audi TT 8S Front LCA and Ball joints on Leon Cupra

I'm planning to upgrade the front LCA and we have to options: SuperPro and Audi TT 8S OEM solution. However, I read that Audi's have a slightly longer LCA which results in 10mm wheels offset difference (wheels more out - less offset). Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!
  3. Brake discs for Brembos Performance pack

How do mtec discs compare to original performance pack?
  4. Brake discs for Brembos Performance pack

370x32mm. However I don’t know any manufacturer besides Brembo. Are the oem discs 2 piece floating? They look 2 piece at least.
  5. Brake discs for Brembos Performance pack

What are the brake discs options for Performance pack Brembos? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Stainless steel brained brake lines for Brembo Sub8 Brakes

I want to update my Leon Cupra's brake lines but I don't know how to search them for the Sub 8 Brembo brakes. I know that HEL and Goodridge are top brands and I have used both in the past in other cars. However does the Seat Leon Cupra brake lines fit the Brembo sub 8 or should I look for Audi...
  7. Seat Leon Cupra OEM spring rates

I am researching all the options for lowering springs for my seat Leon Cupra 2015 and at this moment I just can’t find the oem spring rates.
  8. Calibrate LSD with more aggressive setting

The xds setting most agressiva is strong? What means the central setting? Will driving profile normal and cupra for differential settings still work? Both profiles will be more aggressive?
  9. Calibrate LSD with more aggressive setting

Excelent! Do you have any recommended value for those setting? I also have other topic asking for help in oem DCC shock absorbers tuning. Do you know if it is possible to increase the rebound setting by 10-20%? Thanks!
  10. Calibrate LSD with more aggressive setting

The new Seat Leon Cupra R will have a more aggressive LSD setting. Is it possible to change those settings?
  11. Calibrate and increase rebound dampening in OEM DCC shock absorbers

Both Golf CSS and the new Leon Cupra R have tuned suspension. Is it possible to increase the shocks rebound dampening by 20%? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Cupra with healthy and reliable 400bhp - Turbo upgrade

Yes. Currently running 365bhp.
  13. Cupra with healthy and reliable 400bhp - Turbo upgrade

I have a Seat Leon Cupra 2015 with intake and exhaust mods and I'm looking for a healthy and reliable 400bhp for road and track. Is it turbo upgrade recommended to run lower boost? Which is the best performance/price option?
  14. Lowering Springs VWR / Coilovers for road and track usage

How much performance gives a good coiler kit such as KW V3 vs OEM shocks in Cupra mode + VWR springs? Is it a worth mod?
  15. Performance Polyurethane Bushes - Powerflex, Polybush or OEM

I'm preparing a road/track car and I'm wondering if I should go for poly bushes. What's you thoughts and experience? Thanks
  16. Vented bonnet

Thanks for the reply. I will keep the standard bonnet and spend money wisely!
  17. Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

Torque Pro is not available for iPhone :(
  18. Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

Which mobile app do you use to validate the times? I want to check my Cupra!
  19. Panoramic sunroof weight and rigidity

Does anyone know how much weight add the panoramic sunroof? What about rigidity, will it affect the track performance significantly? Thanks
  20. Front and rear geometry adjustment - camber, toe and caster

Is the geometry adjustable on Cupra? If not, which parts are available to tune the geometry? Thanks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.