Search results

1. Cruise control problem

I have had this problem once before. I had switched off the CC by lighty pressing the on/off rocker switch (I don't ever move it to the off position, I normally just push it enough to cancel the CC). When I tried to re-enable CC nothing happened and I could not get it running again that day...
  2. Ariel removal

It's not designed to be removed, it has a captured nut to keep it attached. You are supposed to loosen the arial, fold it flat and then tighten it again whilst it is flat against the roof.
  3. In Cabin Low Power Permanent 12V Source

The second one is not a cigarette lighter as it does not have the removeable heater element, so it's just a power socket, The first in on the centre console next to the mirror adjustment switch and the second is on the back on the centre console just above the transmission tunnel for people in...
  4. In Cabin Low Power Permanent 12V Source

Both of my cigarette lighter sockets are permanently live.
  5. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

I think I have the worst car(s) in my automobile history! X Citroen Dyane A Austin Metro 1.0 City Y Citroen 2CV F Rover Metro 1.3 K Citroen AX 1.4 K Citroen BX 1.6 N Citroen AX 1.5D V Ford Focus 1.8 03 Ford Focus ST170 03 BMW Z4 3.0 06 Seat Leon TDi Sport
  6. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

3.0 BMW Z4, was a really nice car but I suddenly needed to cover lots of miles for work and the Z4 is a little too firm to commute long distances in :( If only Seat would launch the rumoured Leon CC I could have the best of both worlds!
  7. 2006 Leon - iPod connection

I have an 06 Leon and I have had the 'official' Seat IPOD lead added to my radio. The IPOD end of this cable is in my glovebox. This cable charges the IPOD and allow you to skip tracks and change playlists from the radio/steering wheel controls but it does not display the track names on the...
  8. 20,000 mile service

I feel I have just been ripped off! The Camberley service centre charged me £285 for my 20,000 mile service! [:@] Looks like I will be going elsewhere for the 30k!
  9. Scale model

Thanks for your replies. I have been 'googleing' a bit more and have found this site - http://www.armand-modelcars.nl/?page=/artikelen&subgroep=1&zoeken=leon&zoekop= DanGB - they have a black one!
  10. Scale model

Hi, I am looking for a scale model of the mk2 Leon. I can find plenty of Scalextric models, all of which appear to the the Touring Car version but I would like just a normal die-cast model (1:43 scale ideally!). Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks
  11. TDI or TFSI

It annoys me too that the FR TDI does not have a DSG option when the same engine in the Golf or Passat can have DSG! I agree with the previous posts, at 8,000 miles per year it is not worth going diesel.
  12. Anyone else notice this?

Are you starting some of the trips with a warm engine and some with a cold one?
  13. Cruise Controle - fuel?

I remember reading an article some time ago about fuel usage and cruise control. It basically said that on normal level roads cruise control will save you fuel but in hilly areas you are better to control the speed yourself. This is because the cruise control cuts off the fuel on a downhill...
  14. Passenger side rattle

I had a rattle from mine, it turn out that one of the screws holding the speaker in was loose.
  15. Leon FR Steering wheel Problem

Have you checked to see if there is a blown fuse?
  16. Colour Poll For Leon FR

No lluvia blue :(
  17. cruise control light

Hi, There should be a yellow light on the dash when the cruise control is active, this is probably just a blown bulb, you will need to get your garage to change it. Ghost
  18. mpg on a tdi

I am up to 12k and my car is now noticably more efficient than it was when I got it. Used to struggle to get low 40s but now frequently get high 40s and up to mid 50s if I drive motorways at a steady 70.
  19. Had a Re-map on the 2.0TDi.

Thanks K4ith...where abouts is the diagnostic port on the Leon, is it under the bonnet?
  20. Had a Re-map on the 2.0TDi.

The more I read about re-mapping the 2.0TDI the more tempted I am getting to having mine done! My main concern is still around the warranty, it's stupid that VW allow you to re-map the car, as do Seat in the rest of Europe but in the UK you risk your Seat warranty. Starbank - How much extra...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.