Search results

1. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

fixed mine - water in foot wells. Well, I looked at all the suggestions and as I had checked door seals - all fine - and had checked sunroof - water ran out one side but not the passengers. I had poked a length of electrical cable down and poured water in the sunroof gully. i saw that the water...
  2. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Water problem Hello Marv, many thanks for quick reply. Yes photos are good. Thanks. I see you had water in the passenger side. Mine is in the drivers side. I need to know how to remove the trims inside the footwell. Seems to have hidden screws. Have done the drivers door. The pollen filter...
  3. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Water in drivers footwell golf mk4 I am a 65 year old grandmother. Trying to solve a long standing problem with water in my drivers footwell - a lot of water. i have been using towels and newspaper to soak up water every day for 18 months. I have a problem with keyfob disconnecting immobiliser...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.