Search results

1. Seat sport brakes

Seat sport brake calipers, all new seals,pins,nipples etc. all powdercoated and refurb
  2. Cupra pd160 breaking

Sorry im selling interior light along with black roof lining,handles,black pillar plastics and seats together. And steering wheel gear knob and handbrake as another package. Seat and lining package 200£ And steering wheel package 100£
  3. Mk4 cupra wheels on mark5

Also not sure woud fr wheels fit over my mk cupra 4 pots
  4. Mk4 cupra wheels on mark5

Mk4 is 45 height and fr wheels are 40height.they actually fill arches a bit more.no lowering for me.woud love to but like my comfort. Mk4 cupra was just nice.lowered from factory just enough.
  5. Mk4 cupra wheels on mark5

Disagree.i love it.they are a bit rough.im getting them powdercoated and straighten etc.they will be all new and shiny.
  6. Mk4 cupra wheels on mark5

Will get them re powder coated
  7. Mk4 cupra wheels on mark5

Also have any body tried to put ap racing calipers under fr 17inch wheels?
  8. Mk4 cupra wheels on mark5

Has anyone ever put cupra r mk4 17inch wheels on mk5 ibiza fr or any other mk5? Any pictures? Im braking my mk4 pd160 for parts and kept 4 pot brakes and wheels to go on my 2013 ibiza fr as they are black and think will look good on white.and them shiny red 4pots 😍
  9. Cupra pd160 breaking

👍
  10. Cupra pd160 breaking

Its in description that im keeping wheels and big brakes.keeping calipers myself
  11. Cupra pd160 breaking

Cupra for breaking.keeping wheels and big brakes. Will post smaller parts to uk.car is in northern ireland
  12. Ibiza cupra tdi

2300 o.n.o.
  13. Ibiza cupra tdi

totally standard.never mapped even egr still connected. 6 speed gearbox Factory front strut brace Factory ap racing 4 pot callipers Factory alloy intercooler and pipes Factory cupra alloys plus spare Factory 40mm lowered (new shocks springs and top mounts last year) New front discs and pads...
  14. Ibiza cupra tdi

15. Ibiza cupra tdi

16. Ibiza cupra tdi

17. Ibiza cupra tdi

18. Ibiza cupra tdi

19. Ibiza cupra tdi

20. Ibiza cupra tdi

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.