Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Here she is!! Over the moon with it, even the slow drive home was amazing!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

awesome, I am also picking up my standard cupra hatch tomorrow after waiting since August very exciting!!
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Car is finally in the UK and dealer is expecting delivery 31st December and said I can also pick up this day..! Let’s see but I’m definitely getting excited now
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

hi mate, mine was built after yours and has missed a few ships since arriving at the Barcelona port. The dealer should be able to tell you the status code, where the car is and if it’s got on ship etc. (This is the information I’m getting from my dealer anyway and the sales manager checked if...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

maybe it should have been mine too, would definitely have it by now
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I know, it’s been a long wait but hopefully it’s worth it. My first time getting anything new so shame it’s been this delayed. Should see it some time January and will definitely put some pics up!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No it’s only non-lux one!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My car was built week 47, currently sat in Barcelona waiting for a boat to UK. It has chassis number etc. so looks like I was lucky to avoid this dashboard issue! I ordered directly through dealer who have actually been really good with weekly updates etc. Not their fault at the end of the day...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered August too mate, standard hatch and should have been built last week, waiting for confirmation from dealer.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Awesome! I got this from dealer today...”Car still in process of being built and should be on way to Europe docks next week.”
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered 1st August direct through Seat dealer, Standard Hatch in Nevada white and it’s just being built this week...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for information Ali! Yeah I agree with you. Dealer seem to still be hopeful they’ll source “unsold” stock or something and get it early but I will keep my fingers crossed for end of November delivery. Super excited, my previous car was a 64 Leon FR which I loved but for the last year...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered early August directly with Seat dealership (my local matched best lease deals I could find online for 18k miles) and have been given build week 44 (brought forward from 45) with status 10 (whatever that means...). Car is standard 290 hatch in Nevada white
  14. Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Brilliant, thank you mate!
  15. Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Hi, just wondering where you purchased your side skirts and spoiler from if it wasn't through SEAT? I want to do the same thing but not keen on SEAT's prices! Also would be good to know, did you fit them yourself? / how did you fit them? Cheers
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.