Search results

1. Retrieving cleared fault codes?

Probably a bit of an odd question... If a fault code is cleared/ reset via Carista or another similar app. Can a dealer retrieve these codes in some kind of history and see when they first appeared? My worry is that if the dealer sees I've been driving many miles with a fault code they can...
  2. Help with EML Light - Fault Code P2014? (1.8tsi)

So bad news for me today! EML light came on after seeing some cruise control errors the previous week. Tried reading the fault codes with carista (I know it's not a great tool for errors) it's throwing up code P2014, and a few others (See screen shot). Reading what I can, it's probably going to...
  3. Wheels nuts universal?

Does anyone know if the wheel nuts are all the same for the different types of alloys? (Including cupra ect) Looking to go from the Standard 17" FR alloys to the nicer 18" FR version. Possible the cupra rims at a later date. In remembrance of the days when i had a classic mini, there was about...
  4. Playing video though infotainment system?

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble getting video to play though the infotainment screen. To be honest i'm not even sure if I can. I have an early 2014 seat leon. With the MIB1 unit. I guess it's not the plus version. Does my car even support this in any way? I've tried an SD card fat32...
  5. Cupra Alloys on FR

Hello! Going to put some cupra alloys, or some similar sized rims on my 1.8 TSI FR. Would there be any ride height issues, or will it look fine? I assume the ride height on the Cupra is the same as the FR? Cheers
  6. Cupra Spoiler 3d vs 5d is there a difference?

Hi Guys, Picked up a FR SC about a month ago and was looking to get one of the cupra spoilers. To cut a very long story short and searching hours on the forums. I know there IS a difference between the Aerodynamic pack spoilers for the 3d and 5d. What about the cupra spoiler with the built...